can some one help me please?! m new!

• Replies:2
shadi gh
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 22, 2011, 3:58:23 PM via Website

hi every one.i live in austria but i have not bought my sonny ericsson x10 mini pro in ausrtia.i updated my phone last week on sony erricson site but i had use the english version for US ithink because english was eseier for me to go on with.so i want to know is there any diffrence?i mean should i update it with the german version in austria or is it gonna be ok?because like i can't dl some applicationt(not all,just some of them)and when i try to dl some from sony erricson site it just keep saying that no applications can perform this program!so can any one help?iwould be really thankfull

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jan 23, 2011, 10:43:34 PM via Website

Downloading the English version was fine. The problem you have with only some apps being shown probably has nothing to do with the software of your phone. I believe that some apps do not show because the resolution of your phone's screen is so small. Your phone has a 240 x 320 resolution screen. Most Android phones these days have a 320 x 480 or 480 x 800 resolution display. Some developers only make their apps run on the two bigger screen sizes.