Backup SMS for Android

• Replies:9
Piter Jia
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 4:25:39 AM via Website

VeryAndroid SMS Backup is a smart Android SMS backup software that can copy and backup sms on Android phone to computer, restore sms backup file to any android phone, and also send messages or chat with a friend on computer directly, exactly the same as that you do on your android phone.

It can help you:
- Copy and backup sms from Android phone to computer.
- Restore sms from CSV to android phone any time.
- Send SMS & SMS Chat on computer directly.
- Transfer SMS to android phone from other phones (iPhone, Windows Mobile, Nokia, Blackberry etc).
- View sms messages in threading mode on computer.

Info: http://www.veryandroid.com/sms-backup.html

— modified on Jun 11, 2012, 11:20:52 AM

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Jan 30, 2011, 5:23:41 AM via Website

I've moved this thread to "Let me show you my new app". Here is where members may post info about their free apps and ask for feedback.

Sarah Grosi
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 30, 2011, 11:22:06 AM via Website

Nice app! And useful indeed! For those who also want to store sms online (on gmail account) see also SMS Backup Android Free

Sarah Grosi
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 4, 2011, 8:12:01 AM via Website

sorry have inserted bad link - corrected SMS Backup Android Free

ToddCarey
  • Forum posts: 1

May 3, 2012, 9:44:52 AM via Website

Since I bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" and use it, no matter how many text messages I have, It can provide me a fast speed for backup. More importantly, It has its own desktop management tools, the ability to import text messages to the desktop management tools to edit, delete, print and other operations, Many free software can not do it and the software is very easy to use. So, I am very optimistic about this software, I hope my review could bring some benefits for you. This is not what the ad! !

Free down: http://www.apolsoft.com/download.html

mamoth
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 9, 2013, 8:31:50 AM via Website

Backup sms, document or any other file of your android phone on PC and restore it whenever you want. Free download Android mobile manager application for this.

Android Mobile Manager lets you to manage your Android phone data on your PC and Vice - Versa.

Free download Android backup Application for Windows and Mac -- www.androiddata-recovery.com/download-now-free.php

— modified on Jan 9, 2013, 8:32:45 AM

paraandroideapps
  • Forum posts: 12

Feb 12, 2013, 2:58:32 AM via Website

This is actually really helpful...

markyorose
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 11, 2013, 10:51:01 AM via Website

Since I bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" and use it, no matter how many text messages I have, It can provide me a fast speed for backup. More importantly, It has its own desktop management tools, the ability to import text messages to the desktop management tools to edit, delete, print and other operations, Many free software can not do it and the software is very easy to use. So, I am very optimistic about this software, I hope my review could bring some benefits for you. This is not what the ad! !

markyorose
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 11, 2013, 10:51:39 AM via Website

Good Coincidentally, I recently bought a apolsoft this software and using it, indeed to solve my problem, so I recommend it to you guys. Feel this company is very professional, so I trust him. Hope it help everybody.

zxcv qwer
  • Forum posts: 19

May 10, 2016, 7:40:11 AM via Website

To backup android phone data to computer, an Android could works great, it could transfer android sms,contacts,photos, etc. to computer with ease.

— modified on Jun 17, 2016, 8:29:04 AM