help

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Feb 16, 2011 9:31:12 PM

the I'm new with work with gmail I have a pandigital novel with the open platform rendering it Android Android. 2.0 system I Android having a hard time finding apps I have appstore And slideme but I really wan appbrain Android that fast web installer but it will not let gmail with I can't find a wway it sync the thing I have the app brain Android appbrainmarket accounts Android they are linked it a gmail account but you can't do jack unless it with synced Android you get the webinstaller too. can anyone help. thanks. kev

l

^^^^^^

Feb 16, 2011 9:31:32 PM

kevin blanchard
the I'm new with work with gmail I have a pandigital novel with the open platform rendering it Android Android. 2.0 system I Android having a hard time finding apps I have appstore And slideme but I really wan appbrain Android that fast web installer but it will not let gmail with I can't find a wway it sync the thing I have the app brain Android appbrainmarket accounts Android they are linked it a gmail account but you can't do jack unless it with synced Android you get the webinstaller too. can anyone help. thanks. kev

l

^^^^^^

Jun 15, 2012 9:10:23 PM

I am a new Android Tablet user, and I am not sure what to do. I am in the USA. My tablet is LePar PC TC970. I have tried to repeatly to download AndroidPIT, but it is not working. What else should I do?

Nov 13, 2012 7:34:49 AM

I got similar problem myself.
I have a tablet , 随花随E M-7C09 .
This device has been giving me a hard time , since it liked to reset itselves . Also It's very hard to find any compatible apps for it's version of android ( ver 2.2 ) in google play.
I tried to access it's vendor website , all that I found is that the site no longer exist . The domain is expired. This device was bought by a friend for me from China / HK . without packaging , manual , nor anything else.

Nov 13, 2012 8:17:03 AM

i think you can look for someone who know how to install it or look at some mv that inroduce how to install it, then your problem will be solved truely.