Hi!

• Replies:2
shona b
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 18, 2011, 5:46:19 AM via Website

Shona from Australia here, I've had my magic a year now but only been using the market that came with it, was doing some browsing and found this place..

Thanks for what looks like some great apps!! :-)

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Feb 18, 2011, 2:43:05 PM via Website

Is your HTC Magic branded with the name of your telecom provider? I'm surprised that your phone is still running Android 1.5, as I thought the HTC Magic (aka myTouch 3G) already received an Android 2.2 update.

Also, do you not have the official Android market installed on your phone? I'm curious, as most of the apps offered in the AndroidPIT App Center are also available in the Android Market.

shona b
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 19, 2011, 1:19:43 AM via Website

No branding of my provider, and I will look at the htc site to see if there are upgrades available.

Yes I do have the market that came with the phone, I didn't realise androidpit offered basically the same apps..

thanks

Douglas Carter
Is your HTC Magic branded with the name of your telecom provider? I'm surprised that your phone is still running Android 1.5, as I thought the HTC Magic (aka myTouch 3G) already received an Android 2.2 update.

Also, do you not have the official Android market installed on your phone? I'm curious, as most of the apps offered in the AndroidPIT App Center are also available in the Android Market.