Tablet Help

• Replies:62
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Feb 15, 2012 3:20:09 PM

Insert the SD Card back into your tablet and turn it on.

it will show a progress bar on the botton, when it's done it will tell you
to remove the sd card , (don't remove card until it says to) when you do
the tablet will reboot.....

It just booted as usual, no install, no choices, nadda. Did I do something wrong?

Deactivated Account

Mar 28, 2012 7:13:40 PM

Hy there!I just bought a chines androir tablet 4.0 as well,and it worked for like 3 hours I charged it then started to us it without the charger I used it for like 10 min,then it turned off automaticaly,I can not turn it back on since then,The last thing I clicked on was that half sun icon,when there are 4 icons and that was the last one,have no clue if it has something to do with it.Can anyone help me? By the way now it is like it turns on i can see the android thing then everything is black,no furthur imagies or sounds nothing.
Someone knows what could be the problem?
Thanx in advance

Apr 4, 2012 4:46:01 PM

Hi I can't seem to find the Google Market Place on the update can you help me out here. I have flashed to the device and cannot seem to see android market place ???

Apr 5, 2012 6:45:31 AM

i need help with my tablet too....i am new to this site and i'm not sure where to post.

Okay here is the full story, I had a 10.2" Zenithink Zt-180a epad that was for my daughter who loved it, it worked enough to make her happy & then one day it would not power on, so i took it apart and there was something missing. Can anyone tell me what it is? i have circled the problems..
BUT don't quit reading yet!
I since then bought a used 7" WM8650 MID tablet that would only work if it was plugged in, as soon as you unplugged the charger it would power off automatically. I finally got it to work without it being plugged in BUT a few days later.... it wont even turn on anymore. It just has the Red Charging light. is it worthless now too? hoping to get one of these fixed.. Thanks for reading...and i will attach some pictures, one of the 10.2" tablet motherboard issue... and another of the 7" wm8650 Tablet that i need to figure out what exact tablet it is it does not vibrate and has a gray button with black arrow. Light is red when charging and green when powered on without charger. ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

Apr 11, 2012 3:08:08 PM

Some time ago i bought MID tablet (model no: m799ca V2.2) and prepare sd card as in instruction by @Trickyd71 (Flashing M7206-M799ca) and when i insert SD card into tablet and turn it on it says Booting from SD........ and that's it, nothing happen more. When i remove it will boot Android as normal. What i'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Apr 12, 2012 12:52:00 PM

Steven Blum
Hi asgaard...

It sounds like for some reason your SD card has been manipulated in such a way that it is no longer compatible with your device. The card has been corrupted. Could you wipe the SD card and start again....? I wish I was more knowledgeable about these kinds of issues.
I'm using SD card of my old phone, but before i had to format it as it wasn't seen by Tablet so i used this method http://www.techknow.t0xic.nl/forum/index.php?topic=1889.0 .
but as in my previous post still no joy.

— modified on Apr 12, 2012 12:52:42 PM

Apr 13, 2012 11:37:58 PM

Eric McBride
Hmm...can you try putting it in another phone to see if that phone registers it?

When i try using Winhex i got that message: Cannot write to ChipBank SD/MM Reader. Access denied. I think here is a problem with SD card.

Apr 17, 2012 4:12:07 PM

asgaard
Eric McBride
Hmm...can you try putting it in another phone to see if that phone registers it?

When i try using Winhex i got that message: Cannot write to ChipBank SD/MM Reader. Access denied. I think here is a problem with SD card.

I agree. This could very well be it, as unfortunately SD cards can die. :(

Apr 17, 2012 9:00:04 PM

Eric McBride
asgaard
Eric McBride

I agree. This could very well be it, as unfortunately SD cards can die. :(
Will keep You up to date when i get another SD card