Samsung Galaxy Tab — Skins, covers and other accessories as diverse as the iPad??

• Replies:7
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Mar 19, 2011 3:52:58 PM via Website

I love my Galaxy Tab, but I wish they could encourage more accessories for it. The iPad by comparison has so many, but the Tab really seems to be lacking accessories for personalization. I've looked around, mostly on Amazon where there's a bit more stuff, but I wish I could find more. I like the site Peechyskins. Bought a couple of things there. In general - I've had b*** of a time finding the right cover for my taste. If anyone can direct me - much appreciated.

May 5, 2011 9:51:04 AM via Website

Pei Xin
I love my Galaxy Tab, but I wish they could encourage more accessories for it. The iPad by comparison has so many, but the Tab really seems to be lacking accessories for personalization. I've looked around, mostly on Amazon where there's a bit more stuff, but I wish I could find more. I like the site Peechyskins. Bought a couple of things there. In general - I've had b*** of a time finding the right cover for my taste. If anyone can direct me - much appreciated.

Hi Pei Xin there are very few online portals from where you could buy some the of accessories for your galaxy tab and I too agree after searching a lot on internet that mostly major online portals have no galaxy tab accessories and so far I found a portal like nextag.com that offers varieties of galaxy tab accessories comparitively larger than any other and if you wish to buy ipad accessories you can visit fones.com that offers a huge varieties of accessories for it(comparatively a huge variety than any other portals this is what I found after searching for hours for my bb curve) but unfortunatley they too dont have galaxy tab so try nextag.com. Hope you''ll find there..

Jun 22, 2011 6:28:23 AM via Website

There are a lot of great looking decal skins that will be able to find which will make your phone stand out. Decals come in a wide variety of designs - from simple logos, patterns, abstract art to even digital pictures from your favorite Walt Disney cartoon animation.

[Moderator deleted link--Spam]

— modified on Jun 22, 2011 10:52:52 AM by moderator