• Replies:27
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered

Deactivated Account

Feb 4, 2012 7:02:48 PM via Website

Hello this is not work but not have any device for app free is install

Feb 6, 2012 12:27:34 PM via Website

Tessa Henry
Hello this is not work but not have any device for app free is install

Sorry, but I didnt understand your question. What are you having problems with?

Feb 15, 2012 3:20:25 PM via Website

hey ihave a solution
plz go to www.budaknakalz.weebly.com
or go to www.snappzmarket.com
by going to www.budaknakalz.weebly.com you can download snappz mar
the best solution for android devices
and i have installed it on my wm8650
it wor wellll.................

Mar 12, 2012 9:40:25 PM via Website

Hey Guys,

I see the thread taking place below and there is some really good content there. I run a site called cintamani.co.uk where we focus only on tablet pc's. Further we only give our customers the ones that we trust. Would it be possible to ask some of you guys to write reviews on some of them? As I would really like to know what you think and if you can I will negotiate some incentives with you.

Andre
Cintamnai.co.uk

Mar 12, 2012 11:34:22 PM via Website

Andre
Hey Guys,

I see the thread taking place below and there is some really good content there. I run a site called cintamani.co.uk where we focus only on tablet pc's. Further we only give our customers the ones that we trust. Would it be possible to ask some of you guys to write reviews on some of them? As I would really like to know what you think and if you can I will negotiate some incentives with you.

Andre
Cintamnai.co.uk

The device runs Android 2.2 officially correc? If so, would you be willing to send us a tablet (to androidpit offices..I work there) for us to do a review? PM me if you have questions.

Mar 19, 2012 4:41:54 PM via Website

hi buddy
im selling those kind of tablet pc on ebay too, i met a lot of complain about the wifi and flash player. can you plz do me a favor and teach me how to solve those problem ? my email address is rfashion2006@hotmail.com thank you very much

Nov 19, 2012 2:41:29 PM via Website

Ola td bem,

ueria que me ajuda-se em algo, entao eu comprei um Tablet S79 WonderMedia wm8650 acessa a internet normalmente, baixar aplicativos normalmente mais o proble é que eu nao consigo ter acesso aos videos da internet como no you tube fica um quadrado preto e nao carrega o video queria saber se pode me ajuda talvez seja problema com o flash player ou algum plugin por favor me ajudem meu e-mail daniel_5c.13@hotmail.com