HTC LEGEND.

• Replies:8
francesca moore
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 26, 2011, 5:09:16 PM via Website

hi.
my htc legend has had the android update 2.2 version and it's now running really slow, any suggestions how to fix it?
also if anyone has facebook it won't show me who is talking to me on chat, any suggextions how to fix that?
can someone respond asap.
THANKYOU:)

ireneL
  • Forum posts: 114

Mar 26, 2011, 7:56:14 PM via Website

francesca moore
hi.
my htc legend has had the android update 2.2 version and it's now running really slow, any suggestions how to fix it?
also if anyone has facebook it won't show me who is talking to me on chat, any suggextions how to fix that?
can someone respond asap.
THANKYOU:)
Check out this site.
http://samsunggalaxysforums.com/showthread.php/1250-Camera-Help-On-Galaxy-Sandroidforums.com/htc-legend/243645-legend-laggy-sometimes-after-2-2-update.html

As for facebook, If your using your computer, Check your browser setting. The same thing apply to your device..
Hope this helps.:blink:

English is my second Language :-)

francesca moore

Mar 26, 2011, 8:01:45 PM via Website

how is that site supposed to help my with my htc legend?:L

— modified on Mar 26, 2011, 8:02:00 PM

ireneL

Mar 26, 2011, 8:25:00 PM via Website

francesca moore
how is that site supposed to help my with my htc legend?:L
Heh heh this is what I get for multi-tasking.lol
http://androidforums.com/legend-support-troubleshooting/240475-froyo-htc-legend-running-slow.html
According to the above site, try doing a hard rest.
Hope.this help. :-)

ireneL

Mar 26, 2011, 8:40:16 PM via App

the above site suggest that you do a hard reset to see if that would solve your device delimma after the froyo update.

btw im doing "this" on my mdx device. better than my lap top.lol

francesca moore

Mar 27, 2011, 3:28:09 PM via Website

lol, you will probably think im a pain now, but if i do the reset clear storage, will it delete everything, including all my pictures,music and contacts?
I can't find what your on about on the browser settings on facebook, im useless:huh:
THANKYOU FOR HELPING ME:)

ireneL

Mar 27, 2011, 5:24:45 PM via Website

If yo do a hard reset on your device, the answear is yes. But, it won't delete the content of your sd/card.

do a back up of your files before you do a reset..

before you do a hard reset try to minimize the amount of apps, photo etc that you have on your device, start by seing on how much of it you can transfer to the sd card.

And start playing with your device setting, and see what you can get away with without ruining your device.lol i, e, lower brightness, check how often your device sync etc.

Have you tried re-booting your device?

I recommend checking your Facebook setting by pc, go to your fb account and start looking at edit friends. account settings, privacy settings and if that don't fix it theres a fb help center.

And Useless is a harsh words, i prefer the terms learning.:grin:

If none of the above helps, get in touch with the HTC and inform them of your device delemma, since theres a lot of HTC Legend with the same problem after the froyo update.

Let us know on how it went and good luck:blink:

francesca moore

Mar 27, 2011, 6:50:32 PM via Website

thank you for all your help, I tried re-booting and it's working much faster.
thanks for the encouragement.
HOPE TO TALK SOON,THANK YOU:)

ireneL

Mar 27, 2011, 8:11:33 PM via App

glad to hear that your happy with your device. :-)