p920

• Replies:1
ameladdien saragonting
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 4:37:38 AM via Website

somebody help me about my lg-p920, the problem is when i turn on it didn't running on its home only appear on the screen was sorry the application lge_home{process android.process.lghome) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again

ireneL
  • Forum posts: 114

Mar 27, 2011, 5:47:34 AM via Website

ameladdien saragonting
somebody help me about my lg-p920, the problem is when i turn on it didn't running on its home only appear on the screen was sorry the application lge_home{process android.process.lghome) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again

Looks like your only option at this time is to do a hard reset. Before you proceed, Bear in mind that we are not accountable for anything that you do to your device.:blink:

If the phone is frozen, you may then try to hard reset your LG Optimus 3D P920 through button combination.

1. If your LG Optimus 3D P920 is frozen, turn the Power OFF, pull out the battery and reinsert it back again.
2. Hold the Home and Volume Down button
3. Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
4. Follow the on-screen instructions on how to reset your LG Optimus 3D P920

Wait 'till the process finish. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh default state settings. All data you previously installed on it already been deleted.

The same procedure for the LG-Ally.:blink:

Good luck:)

— modified on Sep 13, 2011, 11:12:48 AM by moderator

English is my second Language :-)