Unable to download skype for market

• Replies:10
vimal mohun
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 8:29:00 PM via Website

Hi there,
I am not able to download skype from the android market, i had it downloaded but for some reasons i uninstalled it, now when am installing it back, is not present on the market. Anyone can help?
Thanks

— modified on Sep 12, 2011, 11:54:26 AM by moderator

Umer Kayani
  • Forum posts: 29

Mar 27, 2011, 9:18:05 PM via App

You can download Skype here. At the AppStore...

Or go to skype website and download it from there.
www.skype.com

— modified on Sep 12, 2011, 11:50:31 AM by moderator

hudaos
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 3, 2011, 11:45:22 PM via App

hi .. i want install skype from market i csnt find it and i cant download from the wep site did any way can make me install it thank you

Yan Matusevich
  • Forum posts: 305

Apr 4, 2011, 3:15:59 AM via Website

There are some restrictions on Skype use in place depending on what provider and country you are in. Also, Skype is only available on phones with Android 2.1 and higher.

Before I can help you any further, I'd need to know your country, provider and Android OS version.

Thanks!

— modified on Sep 12, 2011, 11:51:05 AM by moderator

mohamed aljamal
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 5, 2011, 6:47:29 PM via App

Umer Kayani
go to skype website and download it from there.
www.skype.com

mohamed aljamal
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 5, 2011, 7:34:49 PM via App

lcan not download skype masenger for samsung galaxsy si9000
that is masseg tell me it
isnot andriod phon
do you now whay?

— modified on Sep 12, 2011, 11:51:45 AM by moderator

hudaos
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 12, 2011, 12:25:23 AM via App

my. country not provet but i can find it in other phones no problem like iphone and nokia. i was have it in my phone take it from market i have htc desire so how i can make it my skype back

— modified on Sep 12, 2011, 11:52:59 AM by moderator

C P

May 11, 2011, 10:54:37 PM via Website

Steven Blum

I recently got an Archos 43 tablet and want to put skype on it. I'm based in Ireland. I have a google account which I can use to log in to the AppsMarket but when i try to download the skype app it tells me that there is "No android phone associated with this account".

I downloaded the skype lite beta app and i can send/receive messages on that but can't call skype to skype.

How can I get the full skype app on my tablet. It isn't a phone but that shouldn't stop me calling skype to skype via the internet. Any advice on this greatly appreciated.

CP

— modified on Sep 12, 2011, 11:53:56 AM by moderator

Amanda Bradley

Apr 5, 2012, 10:11:50 PM via Website

I have an andoid phone and i use to have skype on it, i deleted it but now i want it back. I can find it on the market and when i go to download it, it wont install. I can install any app but this one.. does anyone know why this could be happening..?

Jaquelyn Obedencio

Nov 22, 2012, 9:59:48 AM via Website

Hi there,
I am not able to download skype from the android market, i had it downloaded but for some reasons i uninstalled it, now when am installing it back, is not present on the market. Anyone can help?
Thanks

hi, i suffered the same...my country is in dubai uae and i have an xtouch x708s tablet.anyone can help on how to download skype on this tablet?
ive tried downloading it bt i received an error