How to ?

• Replies:3
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Apr 7, 2011 8:18:37 PM via Website

Hello ,

1 ) How to set icon for our android application ? like main icon , where we tuch to lunch the application,

2) In eclipse where in which folder store video for our application ? i use 2.2 API emulator.

3) How to put our developed application under Apps tab at this website., and how to put online ?

4) How to make our code hiden for other user ? i wanna just output file that user can use on his/her own device., (try to develop something like .exe file)

thanks for read this.

and thanks in advance, please provide solution for my questions. ( i knw its'll simple & silli questions but, i'm new to this android world... )
:)

Apr 7, 2011 8:50:24 PM via Website

:-)

Do you want to learn Android development from scratch? The questions you are asking are really basics, man. This cannot be written here in a forum. You really have to buy a book and read.

Sorry, dude!

Apr 7, 2011 9:19:10 PM via Website

thanks Dr.Evil for your reply , i was have 10 question (that sillyyy type) before that four, i find solutions for that, but now these four's solution not geting thats why i ask these questions here.

if its not possible to write at this form then please send me thru email, kmwebsoft@myself.com

or suggest book where i try to find answer of these four question.

Thanks again for your reply. :)

Apr 13, 2011 6:44:20 AM via Website

Kirti Joshi
thanks Dr.Evil for your reply , i was have 10 question (that sillyyy type) before that four, i find solutions for that, but now these four's solution not geting thats why i ask these questions here.

if its not possible to write at this form then please send me thru email, kmwebsoft@myself.com

or suggest book where i try to find answer of these four question.

Thanks again for your reply. :)

Your icon is usually a 64x64 png. You need to put the graphic in your drawable folder in the res folder. You tell your app to use this graphic for your icon in the manifest file. Like below:

<application android:label="@string/app_name" android:icon="@drawable/icon"

This line in the manifest.xml file would tell the app to use a graphic named icon.png in the drawable folder.

For your second question, I don't use eclipse so I can't answer.

For your third question, sign up for a developer account at AndroidPit. http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/developers-info On your developer page at
AndroidPit, click the "Add App" link.

For your fourth question:

See this page on AndroidPits Licensing api: http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/developer-licensing-howto