create a flash program that has to work in android

• Replies:1
androidstudent
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 7:40:10 AM via Website

hi,
please help me in developing flash application that has to work in android emulator as well as in phone

i had followed "www.gotoandlearn.com/play.php?id=123" and "sierakowski.eu/list-of-tips/73-starting-...ything-up.html" but in these tutorial they are downlaoding "AIRforAndroid_FlashCS5_060310.zxp" where this has to open .In my system only there is eclipse ,no adobe products, only "flashplayer_10_ax_debug.exe"

what do i has to do to develop a flash application that has to run on android emulator as wel as in phone

i had installed "Runtime_Emulator_Froyo_20100930.apk" by adb install command in an emulator on looking the application installed then i see Adobe AIR 12.0 installed

but the application is not running

i also followed this also "flashlounge.net/workflow/2010/android-ai...adt-for-fdt-4/" but has to download fdt4

what to do PLEASE ANY BODY HELP ME"

is the flash been work on emulator,what all steps that has to do to work flash pgm on emulator,please tell me is that possible ,so that i can move forward with flash application building (study).Is flash will work on emulator if adobe air is installed on emulator.
please tell me the steps if that possible..
thanks in advance

— modified on Apr 18, 2011, 7:43:24 AM

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Apr 18, 2011, 10:20:41 AM via Website

Hi there, Android Student,

I moved your question to the developers forum here at AndroidPIT - hopefully someone will be able to help you here. I'll also post your question in the German forum to see if anyone over there knows how to answer it.

Thanks!

-s