Google Nexus S — Nexus S with App Center

• Replies:5
Claudine M.
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 21, 2011, 3:33:50 PM via Website

I have app center installed on my Nexus S.

There are some apps which shows in "My Apps" tab for app center. I had downloaded some apps which I wanted to try and later uninstalled, the uninstalled apps keeps on showing up under "ready for installation" how do i get rid os those Apps which I do not want anymore on my apps.

Thanks

Claudine M.
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 24, 2011, 10:50:00 PM via Website

No One??:girl:

Stelian Voicu
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 30, 2011, 5:11:50 PM via Website

I have the same problem as Claudine M. has. More then this, I have starting from today, another application with "Ready for uninstallation" displayed above it!
Can anybody from AndroidPIT give us an answer, please?!
Thanks!

— modified on Jun 30, 2011, 5:12:41 PM

Andreas V.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 7,352

Jun 30, 2011, 9:13:21 PM via Website

Hi,

for now the only way to get rid of them is to search for the App on the AndroidPIT Homepage and click on "install" or "uninstall", but:

We are working on an update so that the apps can be handled thru the AppCenter or your Profile.

Stelian Voicu
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 1, 2011, 9:14:06 PM via Website

Thank you very much for the answer, Andreas!
I will look forward for one update that will fix this problem. I can not install the application for which I have displayed above the message "Ready for installation", because it is the free version of one application that I have installed already the pro version. If I will install the free one, it can interfere with the pro and maybe I will loose some data!

Andreas V.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 7,352

Jul 1, 2011, 11:03:17 PM via App

Hi,

good News. At the beginning of the week we will release an update that solve this issue.