Where I can buy Nexus S in Berlin? Internet shops find...

• Replies:8
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

May 31, 2011 4:29:32 PM

Hi guys!

I have some problem.
I am from Ukraine.
I want to buy Nexus S in Berlin - now My friend in Berlin with work travel.

But I can't find internet shops in Berlin to buy there phone.

Can anybody help me?
Please put here links to internetshops in Berlin, where my friend can buy Nexus for me.

Thanks

May 31, 2011 4:53:00 PM

Hello! Can you guess where I'm contacting you from? Berlin! I live here.

Are you looking to buy the phone on or off contract?

Vodafone currently offers the Nexus S, but only on-contract. You can find out more here.

However, seeing as you're in Ukraine, it doesn't make sense to buy it on contact from a German carrier, huh? Thankfully, Saturn electronics has the phone off-contract.

I'd recommend your friend visit the Saturn location at Alexanderplatz. That's the biggest Saturn store I know.

Jun 1, 2011 12:33:35 AM

Hi, Steven!
Thanks for reply.
my skype-id is vsvydenko..

I'm looking to buy the phone contract-free.

Thanks for links!
But saturn is very big shops and so very big price(449 euro)!
It is possible to buy these phone for (314 euro and up...) ---
http://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich/OffersOfProduct/2636727_-google-nexus-s-schwarz-samsung.html
and on amazon.de i find items with price 345 euro -- but all phones is not in Berlin ((

— modified on Jun 1, 2011 12:37:22 AM

Jun 1, 2011 2:37:40 PM

Unfortunately, I think the big stores will charge more for the Nexus S than someone online. I looked around and MediaMarkt doesn't seem to carry the phone. Outside of Saturn and MediaMarkt, I'm not sure where your friend will be able to buy it. :( Would it be possible to purchase the phone online?

May 28, 2012 3:27:30 AM

I bought a Sony Ericsson phone at smalltao.com.This site may have that you want to find a cell phone. This site a lot of mobile phone models, you can go and see.