getting a star in notification bar?!

• Replies:56
Radgen
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 5, 2013, 11:13:53 PM via Website

I started getting these after I installed a "fart sounds" app. I just deleted it.

Juana Steves
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 3, 2014, 11:25:04 AM via Website

Having stars in your notifications can let you to categorize the spamming ones and the genuine ones. The best way is not to open the notifications with stars.

Kamal Lakhera

Jun 16, 2015, 10:48:39 AM via Website

Perhaps this link will help you:

https://www.nextpit.com/forum/4264...tification-bar

it's just the notification setting you have to press volume key and change from priority to all, star means you only are set to receive priority notification onl

Seán G

Jun 20, 2015, 6:03:50 AM via Website

That star means your phone is in downtime.

This is accessed through - settings > sound and notification > interruptions > downtime.
Here, you have the option to set days, start and end time of your 'downtime,' meaning only priority interruptions that you choose sound your device.

My phone's running lollipop.

damponting44
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 7, 2016, 1:45:56 PM via Website

perusing the string is fascinating, I today had my first warning bar spam show up and needed to do some examination to make sense of where it originated from = a project on the android market called love ballads (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.appflute.love.poems&feature=search_result), air push identifier discovered it and killed it! As recommended I additionally downloaded the post program and whatever remains of the telephone is spotless. There was another project i expelled when i saw the warning called Taskkiller as the notice had its logo on it and it refered me to another system it thought I ought to download. Not content with spam, or projects that proclaim themselves in this style

Ungureanu Vali
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 21, 2016, 8:08:55 PM via Website

Thanks

— modified on Nov 21, 2016, 8:10:35 PM

Ungureanu Vali
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 21, 2016, 8:11:36 PM via Website

Seán G

That star means your phone is in downtime.

This is accessed through - settings > sound and notification > interruptions > downtime.
Here, you have the option to set days, start and end time of your 'downtime,' meaning only priority interruptions that you choose sound your device.

My phone's running lollipop.

Thanks alot for this i really tryed to install AirPush and Addons detector but didnt worck and when i see your post and fix the sound in 10 sec done. Have a good day. :)