HTC Sensation Antenna Problem

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jun 9, 2011 2:14:31 PM

If you're having antenna problems with your HTC Sensation, let me know what's going on here. I've already confirmed that the device drops weak hotspots when palmed in the hand in a specific way. I wonder if anyone else is having other, perhaps more serious problems with the antenna.

— modified on Jun 9, 2011 2:15:27 PM

Jun 26, 2011 12:32:52 PM

I just bought a HTC phone for $29/m 2 yrs

It drops out and won't connect again untill I reboot the phone....After 3 weeks it went back...I will post in 2 weeks on the outcome..

It drove me crazy...I missed so many calls.....back to the old one for a few weeks.......AND THE WiFi is crap too.
bob

Aug 15, 2011 12:06:09 PM

Yes the HTC Sensation does have a few issues and reception is just one of them... After taken my HTC home I was over the moon with the perfomance of the phone and would of given it a 9/10 if it wasnt for the poor receptition both wireless and network. Although I have not been able to cure the poor wifi reception I have been able to boost my network signal by 2 bars which I can live with giving that our network coverage is quite poor for our area. I am going to post a YouTube video on how to make a homemade arial. There is hope for your sensation.