[Game] ShiftMe Fifteen NEW by Kynitex

• Replies:2
ShowGirl at Kynitex
  • Forum posts: 26

Jun 10, 2011, 6:50:10 PM via Website

Hi all,

Our third newbie game ShiftMe Fifteen is now presented with love to the honoured Community! It is also FREE and downloable via AndroidMarket and AndroidPIT [app]ShiftMe Fifteen[/app].

We particularly proud of the rich design of this remake of a 15 Puzzle pocket game (very popular in post-Soviet countries among gamers of all ages). Inspired by the sly Elephant, our designer has surpassed himself in recreating the aroma of Magic India in tiniest details of the ShiftMe Fiftten.
Slide the elephant tiles to rearrange into the ascending order; challenge yorself and your friends for a time record and put together the hardest grids!

More game details here.
Read Kynitex blog to learn How it all started and enjoy our sketches.

I am very sad to say that this game is the least popular from all... Bit it is my favourite! I really love it.
I hope you will love it too.

Please share your feedback with us by replying, commenting and rating! Help us find our own way in the ocean of Android apps. :)

Thank you all and bye for now,
ShowGirl.

PS Happy weekends to everyone!

ShowGirl at Kynitex

Jun 20, 2011, 1:48:50 PM via Website

Dear community,

I'm eager for your feedback. I can see some views of the post but very few downloads of the game with no replies... Can you help me telling what I've done wrong? And what are game's drawbacks so it's not so populat as I would wish?

Thank you in advance!
Me.

— modified on Jun 20, 2011, 1:49:15 PM

ShowGirl at Kynitex

Jul 4, 2011, 8:57:38 PM via Website

Hi guys,

Our ShiftMe Fifteen game has been gaining huge popularity on other than Android markets. It is even more popular than two other games! :) We're wondering why tastes of gamers have changed. )) Check this out! I think the ShiftMe Fifteen is unfairly underestimated here, at the AndroidPit ))

Sincerely,
ShowGirl.