Welcome to the new HTC ChaCha forum!

• Replies:194
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Feb 8, 2013 1:00:22 PM via Website

hello,
since i bought my at$t htc chacha, i find it difficult to access internet outside a wi-fi environment it keeps writing ''this application requires network access. Enable mobile network or Wi-Fi to download data'' the irony is that my mobile network in enable.
Even with the Wi-Fi, i can get anything from the Android market, it keeps writing ''Your phone needs to communicate with Google server'' the next thing is ''sorrry u dont have a network conection''

please how can this be rectified?

Regards,
Chidiebere

Apr 17, 2013 3:51:05 PM via Website

You can try: IPMPlus Battery Saver Lite - Its is built using patented Intelligent Power Management technology. It optimizes battery usage dynamically without requiring any intervention from you. Simply keep it on and get that extra battery life you always need - last ounce of juice when your phone is really thirsty. When it comes to smartphones, battery life is never enough: run at max capacity when you need it, but save battery when you don’t with IPMPlus Battery Saver Lite

Apr 18, 2013 6:35:53 PM via Website

i recently started having this issue when i tried sending a friend a picture of my ring, i wanted to take the picture and my phone went off and i pressed the power button than it came back on. Its been going on for a while now and i really need to get a solution soonest. Thanks

— modified on Apr 18, 2013 6:40:02 PM

Apr 26, 2013 8:37:51 PM via Website

MY phone keeps going off everytime i use any of the apps and its making using the phone not fun its not up to a year since i bought the phone. What can be done , pls help

Apr 27, 2013 11:48:01 PM via Website

MY phone has been going off lately too frequently , at first i thought it was when i use the camara with the flash but i was wrong, its with all the apps, its just goes off even when its trying to come on. i really hope you can help me soonest cos i have sent two posts without responses, so am hoping you get this. THANK YOU

Jun 29, 2013 8:11:53 PM via Website

CID incorrect!
update fail!
<power> to reboot

What Should i do :S ? that was after i unlocked the bootloader
and that was while making the recovery :( !
What should i do i need to make root but this stopped me !!!

Aug 22, 2013 5:11:03 AM via Website

Hi there I'm new in here
I have a HTC Chacha and I accidently factory restore it on the setting,then when it restart the phone,the screen is black,just can see the upper swipe down screen.
It's seem's like all the important things for Android Phone to start up has gone...
Please help me thanks...

Jan 31, 2014 3:08:12 PM via Website

Hi my ChaCha couldn't connect to the network .. i tried to do this manually but when it comes to search networks it fails and it also failed to connect automatically .. i tried to change the sim but still no network .. any solutions or suggestions? my mobile is out of warranty
Thanks in advance

Feb 7, 2014 4:04:29 AM via Website

I'm also experiencing the same thing. my Twitter for HTC Sense is not responding. I dont know what just happened. im using HTC Chacha by the way. My Facebook button is functioning but my Twitter for HTC Sense is not responding. What should I do?! Anyone can help me regarding this matter. Customer Service of HTC is helpless and doesnt contributed any on my problem. Hope to hear a responses on you very soon. Thanks!

I wiswh I can receive a helpful answer on you here on my email: jham_garcia@ymail.com or on twitter: @iamjhamgarcia

Appreciated well!

Jun 24, 2014 9:39:40 AM via Website

Noshad Memon

my htc is not loading operating system.why?

Try this:

Turn the power off. If your HTC Chacha is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
Hold the Volume Down button
Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
Press and release the Power button
Now simply confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO

All data will be deleted and the phone should reboot to its factory fresh state.