Welcome to the new HTC ChaCha forum!

• Replies:192
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Mar 11, 2012 6:03:31 AM

i believe you're sending the pic via TEXT.Please confirm with your network provider if the MMS settings is fix and now able to send your kind of activity.
coz from what i understand aside to the mobile setting for internet browsing, It is needed to make a work on the APN.

:grin:

Mar 11, 2012 1:20:00 PM

why my Htc cha cha cant connect to my house wifi? But i can connect to others wifi...just cant connect to my house wifi...any setting is wrong? someone pls help...urgent...tq

Mar 12, 2012 11:08:59 PM

Hello to all .

i bought HTC ChaCha and its Awesome phone ,, but i need to ask ! ,, can i change the phone Face because i wanted to get the white one but i only found the black of ChaCha ,, so can i change the face ?? also is there any other way than zooming in the pic and photo with my thumbs , can i use the keypad to zoom in and out in pics ?? ..

Thanks

Mar 12, 2012 11:29:46 PM

I havent heard of a way to change the case of it, as i havent seen this accessory for the device. Anyone with the phone know?

Have you tried Googling for Cha cha facecovers?

Mar 19, 2012 12:40:15 PM

Hello,

I have a really anoying problem with my Chacha. Everytime I 'unlock' my phone it gives me a screen with the text:
(It's originally in Dutch, this is the English translation):
'Unfortunately!
com.android.phone isn't reacting anymore. Would you like to notify HTC?'

I can chose between:
Close, Wait or Send to HTC.
If I chose Close, it makes me typ in my pincode again, so it says my SIM-card doesn't work anymore, unless typ in my pincode.
If I chose Wait, the phone works just fine, but the screen keeps coming back everytime I unlock the phone. It drives me crazy!
If I chose Send to HTC, it does the same thing as Wait. Nothing changes and the screen comes back every time.

Can somebody please help me out?
My phone is updated to the latest version and is not rooted.

I hope there is a solution for this, without having to reset the phone.

Thank you!

Mar 20, 2012 2:38:56 PM

Oooh..I HATE that error. One of the most annoying force close errors on Android. I would try doing a factory reset if I were you.

Did you get the phone new and out of the box with this problem?

Mar 31, 2012 1:30:46 PM

Hello guys, I am having a new phone, HTC Cha Cha A810e, the problem is I cannot block someone to send me sms, I have blocked the person and it cannot call me anymore but still can send me messages... I am going nuts, its harassing and I dont want to involve the police, please show me the way or give me some application to install, I am really crazy right now.

— modified on Mar 31, 2012 2:14:32 PM

Apr 2, 2012 3:43:01 PM

Andre
Hello guys, I am having a new phone, HTC Cha Cha A810e, the problem is I cannot block someone to send me sms, I have blocked the person and it cannot call me anymore but still can send me messages... I am going nuts, its harassing and I dont want to involve the police, please show me the way or give me some application to install, I am really crazy right now.

Is your phone rooted? Im just asking because normally to have a true block number/sms function you need root access, since most of the blocking apps I have seen require that.

Apr 3, 2012 4:51:14 AM

I'd like some advice please...

My phone shut off unexpectedly, and when I turned it back on my screen saver was gone, just a black home screen. I can see I have texts and you can call it, but I cant unlock it at all as the touch screen is not responding. None of the buttons are. Also, after I charged it after it turned off, it charged but the battery dies quickly, with no use, since it wont respond at all. I haven't had my phone for more than a few months and I'm very careful with it. I've taken out the battery hoping it would be a quick fix, but nothing I do is helping. Please help me :(

Apr 3, 2012 6:09:09 PM

Stephanie S.
I'd like some advice please...

My phone shut off unexpectedly, and when I turned it back on my screen saver was gone, just a black home screen. I can see I have texts and you can call it, but I cant unlock it at all as the touch screen is not responding. None of the buttons are. Also, after I charged it after it turned off, it charged but the battery dies quickly, with no use, since it wont respond at all. I haven't had my phone for more than a few months and I'm very careful with it. I've taken out the battery hoping it would be a quick fix, but nothing I do is helping. Please help me :(

Anyone with a ChaCha that can help out here? Ive never used the device, so Im a bit lost on how to help.

Apr 12, 2012 5:02:49 PM

Hi

My phone won't let me connect to the Internet on mobile network, I can select the box but it won't connect to the Internet when not using wifi, can anyone help?

Thanks

Apr 12, 2012 9:11:07 PM

Yeah I have 500mb of Internet on a contract and it worked fine on my old phone, which was a htc wildfire and I've had a look, it says Vodafone UK.

Apr 14, 2012 5:19:03 PM

hi!
i bought HTC 810e (chacha) in CHina.
But is doesnt accept facebook, skype or whatsapp.
and the keyboard is terrible when you type (there are only chinese caractheres).
is dont have android market either, only htc market in chinese.

how can i change or reinstall android in this device and use it like if i have bought in US or europe?

Thanks
Paulo

Apr 15, 2012 9:53:23 PM

I bought a new ChaCha , and i have a problem in music .
i have alot of songs in fact , when i got the phone , most of the songs didn't appear
i downloaded file manager from market , and im using it for listening . But how should i song the Music problem in the main app ?

Apr 16, 2012 12:37:38 PM

please,i have a problem with my 3 months old Htc ChaCha.....barely 2 days i bought it,i noticed that my creidt was exhausting and also that i have to charge it 3 times or more times daily else it would die....i was able to resolve the 'credit' issue as i found out that so many applications were running at the same time. What i could not resolve was the battery as my wifi and smtyms,my mobile data is off. What do i do?