Rate my app and I´ll rate as many apps you want!

• Replies:131
  • ClosedNot stickiedUnanswered

Mar 6, 2014 5:56:47 AM via Website

Greetings all!

It's so difficult to get apps to take off, we all need to help each other out. Post the link to your app and I'll review and rate 5 stars. You don't have to, but I really would appreciate if you would rate mine too. The name of the app is Frosty Flight.

Best of luck to everyone with your apps!

Mar 6, 2014 1:18:19 PM via Website

Hi, Jared Drake and Alberto G

I just rated your apps 5 stars.

I would like if you would rate mine too :)

You can see it here: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kristian.cartoontube

— modified on Mar 6, 2014 1:18:31 PM

Apr 17, 2014 1:28:47 PM via Website

Small developers like us find it tough to get review/rating of our games because of all the big players. I would love to try your app/game and add few ratings / reviews for you app on Play app store if you can do the same for us.

Our game - "Car Run" by gameadu

Please let me know through a reply on this msg or PM me.

Thank you! Team Gameadu

May 7, 2014 6:04:32 PM via Website

1. rate and review ny app
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.YOZHStudio.Guessing
    2 write here (on tread) your nick and review
    3 i wikk review your app
    4 we have many money from ads

May 9, 2014 6:34:12 AM via Website

Hey guys, I´ve got this new app already published in the market, a lot of people have downloaded it but nobody´s rating it,, so if you guys could check this out, rate it as you like. I´ll do the same for you!

Let me know the name of your apps to be rated!
Cheers!

May 15, 2014 7:00:07 AM via Website

I can review your app if you can review mine. Indie developer looking to improve, and grow my app's ratings.

Here is my App Link:(play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mavdev.focusoutfacebook)

Let me know if you would like to review this, i can review your app too.

Jul 12, 2014 4:54:31 AM via Website

You have a new app on Google play store?? and you need rate & reviews for your app???
I have some android phones so I can exchange reviews with you. My game is set for free for android. I think this exchange can help us both...

p/s: I can't post link on my post, so if you want let's PM me

Thanks