My first App needs feedback!

• Replies:3
Daniel online
  • Forum posts: 282

Jun 21, 2011, 10:43:55 AM via Website

Hey,

I have started learning Android about 2 months ago. Now my first app is finished and I am proud to present it to you.
It is called "Egg Timer" and offers up to six handy timers.
You can set the timers by choosing a duration, so it is perfect at cooking, sports or games.
The app also offers a widget which always displays the first timer.

Some Pictures:

Links to the app:
Android Market:
https://market.android.com/details?id=de.Daniel.home&feature=search_result
AndroidPit:
https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/de.Daniel.home/Timer
I recently changed its name, maybe it is still called Timer+ in the AndroidPit Market.

Since my native language is not English I am not 100% sure if the text at the android market is correct. Please tell me if you find mistakes ;)
I would really be happy if you could give me some feedback about my first app. Please remember that it is my first one, don't be too hard with your rating at the market ;)

Sincerely,
Daniel online

— modified on Jun 21, 2011, 10:44:40 AM

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Jun 24, 2011, 5:52:25 PM via Website

Your english market description is very good for someone who's native language is not english. The only mistake I could find was a mispelled word: "abel" should be spelled "able". I'll give your app a try and let you know what I think of it.

Daniel online
  • Forum posts: 282

Jun 26, 2011, 3:00:23 PM via Website

Thanks a lot!

I updated the text right now. An update will be released today, too.

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Jun 26, 2011, 9:35:37 PM via App

Tried your app today. It's really easy to use. I like the clean attractive interface. I would only suggest putting labels on the hour, min, and second wheels. Sometimes when setting the time with the keyboard and typing numbers it would nott save the new time. If I changed a timer with the scroll wheels, it would save it though.

— modified on Jun 28, 2011, 1:44:40 AM