Please help me.

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jun 22, 2011 6:59:27 PM via Website

I am trying to find an app for my phone that will let me browse my NAS drive on my wireless network. Everything else can see it and i can even see the musis through my sonos app but i want to be able to stream music from my nas drive through my phone. If the network is fast enough surely this is possible. Does anybody know of an app that will let me browse my nas drive from my phone?

Jun 22, 2011 10:57:39 PM via Website

frazer pollock
I am trying to find an app for my phone that will let me browse my NAS drive on my wireless network. Everything else can see it and i can even see the musis through my sonos app but i want to be able to stream music from my nas drive through my phone. If the network is fast enough surely this is possible. Does anybody know of an app that will let me browse my nas drive from my phone?

Hi there
Give this one a try :-)

http://thetechjournal.com/electronics/computer/software/qnap-announced-nas-application-to-android-and-ios.xhtml

There's a link to the market.

If you already tried the above link and did not function to your liking how about a post with all the apps you'd already tried so people can suggest a different one? Just a thought.:-)

Goodluck. :-)

— modified on Jun 22, 2011 11:03:13 PM

English is my second Language :-)

Jul 11, 2011 7:03:16 PM via Website

I have tried that software but it requires a specific nas drive from what i have seen.
Surely it cant be that hard to browse an ip address on my network.