Money

• Replies:35
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Nov 8, 2011 8:32:38 PM via Website

Hey Johannes,

Fascinating data, thanks for sharing. Any chance that you'll do a post sharing the insights you've learned as an indie Android developer?

Tyler

Nov 9, 2011 10:06:59 PM via Website

Tyler York
Hey Johannes,

Fascinating data, thanks for sharing. Any chance that you'll do a post sharing the insights you've learned as an indie Android developer?

Tyler

What would you expect from such an article, content wise?

Dec 7, 2011 12:03:03 PM via Website

Sorry we didn't get back to you sooner! What would be interesting would be information about your experience, what your expectations were at the beginning of developing apps for Android, if they were met, and how you view the whole process. If you want, PM me and we can talk about it some more.

Jan 13, 2012 1:02:38 AM via Website

Hey Johannes,

It would just be summarizing your data and using you as an example of how well Android developers monetize over time. I would give your blog and blog posts full credit of course :). My goal is to aggregate your experiences with others that have shared their data

I won't do this without your full permission, so let me know if this would be cool. If not, no worries :)

Jan 13, 2012 9:16:53 PM via Website

Tyler York
Hey Johannes,

It would just be summarizing your data and using you as an example of how well Android developers monetize over time. I would give your blog and blog posts full credit of course :). My goal is to aggregate your experiences with others that have shared their data

I won't do this without your full permission, so let me know if this would be cool. If not, no worries :)

Hi Tyler,

sure, feel free to do so.

Best regards
Johannes

Feb 6, 2012 2:01:41 PM via Website

Hello Eric,
thank you.
No, I didn't PM a member of the team yet but I like the idea. Do you know who's the best person to talk to regarding this topic?
Thank you in advance

Johannes