How can i learn android app development?

• Replies:54
Susan Micheal
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 2, 2018, 7:48:42 PM via Website

Well if you want to learn the android app development so you can learn online and you can get the better idea of it by having a proper parameters of this thing.

vaibhav kapoor
  • Forum posts: 7

Dec 15, 2018, 9:15:14 AM via Website

1. Get progressively acquainted with the Android structure internals
I am not looking at getting comfortable with the documentation but rather with the real Android structure code. I have seen numerous designers terrified of looking and plunging profound into the Android structure internals and finding how things really function and how unique pieces fit together legitimately.
On the off chance that you have to step up your Android diversion, quit shying far from the internal functions of the Android SDK and begin get to know it.

2. Attempt to get over the Fear Of Missing Out (FoMo)
Android is huge, huge. You can't learn it totally end-to-end in multi month or two or something like that. The more you learn, you will discover significantly increasingly new things coming your direction. As a novice, it's consummately ordinary to have a dread of pass up a major opportunity.
In any case, endeavor to get over it. Take in the things that you truly need to learn so as to begin with the application you are as of now building and after that gradually extend your viewpoint.

3. Begin perusing more code
Most engineers don't haul out time to peruse what different designers are composing. They simply invested a large portion of their energy composing what they definitely know.
In any case, that won't enable you to develop as a designer. That would not expand your insight. You should begin taking a gander at other open-source applications and libraries and begin learning. 30 minutes of code perusing ordinary is a decent begin. You will be shocked to find such huge numbers of new things you had no clue about.

4. Think about adapting more dialects
I am not instructing you to learn Spanish or Chinese, but rather to learn new programming dialects. You have to keep yourself refreshed with what is going on in the business as opposed to binding yourself just with Android constantly.

This will open up your viewpoint and will enable you to enhance your Android advancement abilities altogether. Decide to learn no less than one new programming dialect consistently. In any case, don't simply skim over the dialect for a week and abandon it. Endeavor to get into the profundities of the dialect and how it functions inside.
Tip: Check out this astonishing article that can enable you to improve a descision. (SPOILER — Javascript is the appropriate response)

5. It's an ideal opportunity to learn Java Design Patterns
I can't pressure enough on how imperative this can be in your Android improvement vocation over the long haul. At whatever point you are screwed over thanks to taking care of a basic programming issue, structure examples can truly help you a great deal in building a rich arrangement.

You additionally should be in agreement with different designers, so when they are looking at utilizing a Factory or Decorator or a Facade design, you in a split second realize what they mean.

Make yourself the guarantee of learning one new plan design each week.
Tip: Here is an incredible asset for you to begin. In the event that books are your thing, you should give this one a read without a doubt.

AppReview City
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 15, 2018, 10:11:36 AM via Website

If you want to learn app development then you can take a course from Udemy
And also Android - Google Developers site can help you for learning android app development

vaibhav kapoor
  • Forum posts: 7

Dec 20, 2018, 5:36:42 AM via Website

Here's the short list of the must-know tools to become an Android developer.
-Java. The most basic building block of Android development is the programming language Java. ...
-SQL. ...
-Android Software Development Kit (SDK) and Android Studio. ...
-XML. ...
-Perseverance. ...
-Collaborativeness. ...
-Thirst for Knowledge.

How do I develop an Android app?
Step 1: Setup Java Development Kit (JDK) You can download the JDK and install it, which is pretty easy. ...
Step 2: Configure Android SDK. ...
Step 3: Setup Eclipse IDE. ...
Step 4: Setup Android Development Tools (ADT) Plugin. ...
Step 5: Create Android Virtual Device. ...
8 comments.

hope this answer helps you for making your android application

Thank you!!

Richard
  • Forum posts: 8

Dec 21, 2018, 4:59:02 PM via Website

There are some good books for android develpers:
1. Java: A beginner’s guide
2. Learning Java by Building Android Games
3. Thinking in Java
4. Android Programming for Beginners
5. Hello, Android: Introducing Google’s Mobile Development Platform Book