Voice recorder app..

• Replies:8
Alex Irwin
  • Forum posts: 44

Jul 15, 2011, 7:44:32 PM via Website

Anyone know of a voice recorder app that allows you to send recordings via text message?

Andreas V.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 7,352

Jul 17, 2011, 10:49:57 AM via Website

Hi Alex

I doubt that you can send attachments via text message ...

Boris Estulin
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 10:51:34 PM via Website

Hi,

I stumbled across this post and wanted to mention that there is a new app available on the Android Market called Dictadroid.

I developed Dictadroid with the goal of making a simple but powerful voice recorder. It has the capability to share recordings via email, MMS.

Please download Dictadroidand let me know what you think. You feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Boris

Kimberly Anne Hoffman
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 5:38:55 AM via Website

There is definitely a voice recorder that lets you send audio via text as I use it all the time. It's called "voice recorder" and it's the software app that's included on the Android HTC EVO but it doesn't look like you can download it separately :(

approar
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 18, 2013, 11:56:34 AM via Website

I'm still in search of such apps. I need to add voice to images, not to text messages. What app do you use?

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Jul 19, 2013, 2:06:19 PM via Website

Hi approar, can you be a little more specific with what it is you're looking for? What exactly do you want to do with the images and audio? This will help our community know what kind of apps to suggest.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

approar
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 19, 2013, 3:14:02 PM via Website

Hi Kris,
I need to add recording of my voice to my pictures. And share them, of course :grin:
What would you offer?