Vibrant questions...

• Replies:2
tanya parker
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 23, 2011, 1:30:11 AM via Website

my husband has a vibrant(the information entered in my profile) and I am trying to copy all his information to my computer so we can give the phone to my mom. what is the best way to go about it? we havent updated the firmware yet but thought we should get all of his information off first and then update it when we are ready to give it to my mom... does this sound right? Please advise what I should do to get his information off the phone but safely so that it can be transferred to his new htc sensation. He doesnt want to put it all on the new phone but wants to put it on the computer...so he can go thru it and decide what he wants to keep etc.
I also have a vibrant (updated) and wanted to see the best way to go thru all the apps i have downloaded to see which i should keep and which i should delete.
any advice?

tanya parker
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 23, 2011, 5:35:11 AM via Website

sorry i know this is a random question but if anyone can help with the best way to get texts/messages really anything from the phone to my computer I would appreciate your help. My moms coming in in the morning and I really want to be able to give her the phone all ready to go. thank you!!

Andreas V.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 7,352

Jul 23, 2011, 4:04:40 PM via Website

Hi Tanya,

welcome to AndroidPIT!

Search the Market for SMS Backup. You will find something that fits your needs. One App can save your messages to your Google Mail Account