Wanted: Experienced Game Developer

• Replies:3
Justin C
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 23, 2011, 1:42:37 AM via Website

We're a gaming company and we're looking for one (or possibly more) mobile game developer(s) that have experience with iOS. Experience with Android is a plus. We have a few projects we would like to contract out.

If you're interested, please send...

- a link to your portfolio
- an email we can contact you with

After that, I'll send you more information on who we are and additional details. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me as well

Swathi Heare
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 23, 2013, 6:59:13 AM via Website

Omate,the company which is highly known for best quality application development having experience in the development of more than 100 applications.our game developer's are well experienced and technically advanced.

Jen_Z

Mar 18, 2013, 1:44:41 PM via Website

Hi,
we are interested, please shared more details for the project.
(If have any chance to come up with sketches, play scenarios - we would be glad to review that).

Happy to chat,
Jen Zorina,
on behalf of M.I.F. projects.

Jen_Z

Mar 18, 2013, 2:48:57 PM via Website

Following my message, to come up with an estimate we would need to discuss requirements for scope so if there are sketches, mockups, game scenario already in place - please share that for tech review. If not yet done - we can do that for you (paid), we usually provide a very detailed ball park estimate based on the scope required and time we foresee for completion.

Thank you
Jen

— modified on Mar 18, 2013, 2:51:19 PM