How long is your phone's call history?

• Replies:13
Yan Matusevich
  • Forum posts: 305

Aug 3, 2011, 12:14:26 PM via Website

Random thought: has anyone noticed how long your Android phone keeps a missed or received call in its history? I though they were saved there for like eternity until I just recently noticed that a missed call I had from a month ago no longer shows up in my history. Is it possible to extend your android phone's call history? I know it's a long shot, but still.

Yan Matusevich
  • Forum posts: 305

Nov 22, 2011, 10:11:06 AM via Website

Wow, didn't think anyone would come up with an answer! Thanks for the reply!

I'll be sure to check out the app, too.

Amod Gokhale
  • Forum posts: 6

Dec 23, 2013, 6:17:59 AM via Website

Hi Yan,

Try application aPhoneMeTiX ( available on google play, blackberry and amazon ) ( This allows you to store all your phone calls history, once recorded it doesn't have any expiry and as backup you can email all your call history as report )

PS - I'm creator of this app

Yan Matusevich
Wow, didn't think anyone would come up with an answer! Thanks for the reply!

I'll be sure to check out the app, too.

Taylor
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 28, 2013, 1:43:39 PM via Website

I run my service through Google Voice. All of my call history, voice mails and text messages are duplicated in the account. I have over 12,000 in total logged that date back several years.

Ctls_Murari
  • Forum posts: 16

Dec 30, 2013, 10:06:07 AM via Website

Any phone have missed call or receive call history in a limit. So it can store 6 month or 1 year old missed call history if your phone's call history is not full.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 18

Nov 4, 2014, 2:37:29 AM via Website

Commonly, an Android phone can save 100-500 call logs which depend on the android phone you are using. Or, you can extract / back up call logs regularly.

sushant mehta

Nov 13, 2014, 7:58:57 AM via Website

Yup, number of call logs is restricted to 500.

I have made an app(PhoneOmega) which backups the call logs to its dedicated server.

— modified on Nov 13, 2014, 8:24:08 AM

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Dec 9, 2014, 9:01:08 AM via Website

You can create a phone call log using Google Calendar using the CallTrack app which has the option to send it to your Google Calendar. I think it would be easy option to extend your call history.

— modified on Dec 11, 2014, 4:52:27 AM

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

kosh rohan
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 9, 2014, 10:22:08 AM via Website

Ctls_Murari

Any phone have missed call or receive call history in a limit. So it can store 6 month or 1 year old missed call history if your phone's call history is not full.

Yes, i am agree with you that reason i am using Android call recorder -TotalRecall app its really helpful for me and recall all my call..:)

magez
  • Forum posts: 16

Jan 5, 2015, 3:59:06 AM via Website

I've never checked for that as I don't have the patient to scroll to the bottom screen :D

rhonda vodden

Dec 26, 2015, 5:36:16 AM via Website

Hi there. About total recall. I recently went to my logs and most of them disappeared. They are no longer there. I since purchased the app as in to make sure it dont happen again. Just in case the free version only kept a limited amount of call logs. Can you please advise me of where they may have disappeared to. Regards Rhonda. 26th dec 2015

Stephen Davis

Nov 1, 2017, 12:32:21 PM via Website

Hi

I would like to know if your app allows for the importation of the call records already on the phone? I tried to find this feature but maybe it is not included. Perhaps you could let me know, to save further time looking for it - in case it is not there. Thanks!

Andrew Will
  • Forum posts: 10

Aug 11, 2021, 1:26:58 PM via Website

I just found my phone only showed the call history for 2 months long - -. But if you want to keep a long term call history, maybe you can try kidsguard pro for android, it can help you record everyday's call history, which will not use your phone capacity. Maybe you can have a try.