Not able to download apps form Androidpit redirected to Androidmarket

• Replies:3
Shelley Willamson
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 7, 2011, 10:58:32 PM via Website

Hello,
i am an Android newby but a competent Windows user, This is probably a popular question but, i can not download apps from android pit via androidmarket. I have the androidpit installer app sucessfuly installed on my Scroll tablet. I have registered and clicked the link in the email i recieved and have visted the market, signed in and proceded to follow the instruction for downloading. My device says download was unsucessful. When I try to download from android market on my pc via android pit it says i have no device.I would appreciate any help. Thank you. Shelley P.S. all the apps I wanted were not available on androidpit and i was redirected.

Andreas V.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 7,352

Aug 7, 2011, 11:03:36 PM via Website

Hi Shelly.

Welcome to AndroidPIT!

Do you have the Google Android Market on your phone? If yes, you have to open this App on your phone first to synch it with your Google Account. The Web Android Market is for exploring and will "send" the App to the Google Market on your phone.

— modified on Aug 7, 2011, 11:04:21 PM

Shelley Willamson
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 7, 2011, 11:57:59 PM via Website

My device is not a phone. How do i get the apps you mentioned? Sorry to be such a newby. Thank you. Shelley

Andreas V.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 7,352

Aug 8, 2011, 12:34:01 AM via Website

Phones or tablets... mostly the same :)

Can you find an app called "Market " on your tablet? Otherwise you will only be able to use Apps from AndroidPIT or other secondary market, because I personally don't know how to install it it on your scroll tablet.