Viber

• Replies:80
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Feb 26, 2013 12:36:05 PM via Website

@Coyotentropico -

What phone do you have? Which version of Android?

@Vishnu -

Sometimes 3G reception could be low, and this is something we cannot control. Naturally this affects Viber's call quality and results in disruptions and broken sound.
We are continuously trying to improve our handling of 3G, so you can expect better performance as newer versions of Viber are released.

Meanwhile, WiFi- WiFi calls on Viber should generally be very clear and are free of such disruptions.

Apr 21, 2013 6:18:38 AM via Website

I have viber on my phone and it works perfectly with wifi and was working fine with 3G until about a week ago. Now it works with wifi but not at all with 3G. I need this fixed urgently!

Apr 21, 2013 7:24:47 PM via Website

Kiezi Collier
I have viber on my phone and it works perfectly with wifi and was working fine with 3G until about a week ago. Now it works with wifi but not at all with 3G. I need this fixed urgently!

Hi,
What country are you located in? Which cellular network?

Some mobile operators across the world block Viber on their 3G network. Usually this happens when users have a "simple" data plan (or a prepaid contract), meaning they didn't pay extra for using VoIP on their 3G network.

In order to verify this, we recommend to contact your cell company and confirm this with them.

Apr 25, 2013 1:07:35 PM via Website

Hi,
i find viber a great app..
instead I've got a usage problem, i didn't have when using ios.
Whether viber was running or not, used to take all notifications (mostly text) without being connected to a wifi nor 3g.
Just with the simple 2g-gsm network. Why isn't this happening to android ? Big difference..
Maybe this occurs to the Cellular Data option iphone has?
Thanks in advance..

Apr 25, 2013 5:26:36 PM via Website

hello i am facing a problem with viber, on the 3g service it works but it doesnt connect, it used to connect on the wifi but now it doesn't even turn on if the wifi is on. is there anything that i should do?

Apr 29, 2013 11:13:35 PM via Website

hi i changed network from THREE uk to VIRGIN uk and i can't sent pictures messages on viber any more, text messages working well , any idea why , i reinstall app many time and i did factory reset my galaxy ace 5830i.

Jun 2, 2013 4:41:02 PM via Website

Hi viber..
love the APP so grateful for it so useful..

Although i have a problem recently ... When i re-size a picture on my iPad (crop) then send to my iPhone to put it as my profile pic it changes automatically to a BOYS' picture that i never seen/known before nor have the picture itself...
Would you know why this happens?
Its very scary and annoying.

Jun 17, 2013 4:09:26 PM via Website

Viber
Hi all,
This is a member of the Viber development team!
I'm here to help you with any info you need about Viber, questions, suggestions, etc.
I'll start with what's already been asked here:

I have NEW HTC One and the lates Viber app instaled on it. Its ok but have one problem. I CANNOT send any pictures to ANYBODY!!! WHY???

Please help

Jul 1, 2013 1:37:03 AM via Website

I am using Viber for long time on my HTC One X. and now going to use on my windows pc.
My Query is whenever i received picture on viber, I loose quality of picture.
eg, Someone sent me 8MP pic and i receive only 2MP.
Is this feature to save bandwidth for user or my phone have bug ?
If this is feature , Is it possible to add option in setting to keep Media Quality. So sender & receiver can decide quality.

Thanks
Rocky

Jul 16, 2013 1:09:52 AM via Website

I'm having a problem where the contact profile display is not showing in the conversation layout, but when I click the 'grey man' default photo it opens up the profile of my contact, with a photo. I can't see it as a thumbnail but I can see it in their viber profile. Why is this? How do I fix this so that the thumbnail correctly shows the photo they've put up, as seen in their profile page.

Any help is welcomed, thanks!

Nov 15, 2013 12:26:39 AM via Website

Greetings! I have Samsung Galaxy Y and have a "problem" with my Viber app. After reinstallation a few monts ago, i have noticed that my conversation with my friends have been "enriched" with two groups that i never created and which contains some people that i never knew or know at all! And it also stands that I am a part of that group too!!! Usually, i don't give a penny for that, but I have a personal problem with my girlfriend and GOD knows that i didn't do anything! :'''( Please, help!!!
Sincerely, D.Dejan

Dec 21, 2013 7:34:49 PM via Website

Greetings!

I'm having problems using viber , my phone is turning off everytime I use it, it's turning off automatically and I still have to remove my battery from my phone just to reopen my unit again. I already warranty my phone thinking that my phone has a problem and then I ready ask for replacement from the cloudfone company due about the same reasons of the phone but I already have the new unit but still when I use my viber it's still the same issue that I've got

Jan 12, 2014 7:15:44 AM via Website

I agree with you. I have downloaded the apps and found out it was the worst most slowest apps I've used. Slow to open and so slow to operate and even close. I am leaving it to other much faster applications. I hope it's owners realize this defect in there software.

Mar 13, 2014 9:05:25 AM via Website

I am using samsung galaxy note 2, I could buy viber out credit but when I try to buy sticker it says "This purchase can't be completed because your device doesn't support In-App Purchases. Please contact Viber support at: helpme.viber.com." how can I buy sticker?

— modified on Mar 13, 2014 9:07:09 AM