disgo tablet 6000

• Replies:4
daid cameron
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 27, 2011, 1:36:23 AM via Website

hi im new to all this and not sure if my new disgo 6000 is broke or just needs a factory reset to get back up and running. it was working fine i updated the software as on the disgo website and seemed to work fine for a few days, but last night one of the menu screen diserpeared and all my apps had gone. so i turned of the device and tried to turn it back on, it loads up till the disgo loga in the start sequence but will just freeze at this screen and wont do anything, if anyone no's how to fix this i'd be most greatful, ive looked all night with google but can fine nothing of this?

terry
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 27, 2011, 11:25:23 AM via Website

hi i had the same problem with my android 6000 so i emailed the makers and they sent me these instructions.

Please can you try to press the menu and power buttons simultaneously from a power down state in order to invoke the device into a hardware and software reset state. Note that this will wipe all data from the device.

this will work or if not it has had it.
Terry

daid cameron
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 27, 2011, 11:53:01 AM via Website

i tried that but still just loads to the disgo load screen and does not boot after that? any other ideas?

andrew hobbs

Jan 6, 2012, 12:31:40 PM via Website

daid cameron
i tried that but still just loads to the disgo load screen and does not boot after that? any other ideas?

I have factory reset my disgo 7000. Then when i power up it flashes past a screen with 3 androids on then is stuck on the disgo logo page?? Any advice please.

pat creswell

Jun 23, 2012, 10:08:56 AM via Website

had this problem with mine sorted it out what you have to do is press front home button and last button on edge then about after while you still hold those two press and hold poer button when you see writting saying if you hold button it will factory reset let go of power button then press and hold all three buttons then it will start to reset factory settings then let go of buttons the three button system works trouble is if you hold poer button to long it switches tablet off before you can do anything pat