Best cheap tablet?

• Replies:69
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Dec 5, 2012 3:50:51 AM via Website

There are lots of cheap Android tablets for sale from China.
Have a look at these ones:
Yuandao N101 II
Freelander PD10
Sanei N90
Ainol Novo 7

Dec 28, 2012 8:03:01 PM via Website

If you are in search of a cheap yet powerful Tablet,
I would recommend you uPlay C70 from uPlay Tablet (www.uPlayTablet.com) for only $79.
This is the latest model from uPlay (a Silicon Valley company, located next to Apple) .
It have Android 4.0 OS, has a powerful ARM based 1.2GHz CPU with GPU, capacitive multi-touch screen, front-facing camera, expandable memory, and HDMI port.
uPlay is the leader of high quality low price tablet.
They have tablets similar to Apple iPad and Google Nexus 7 but half price. Their tablet comes with 1 year warranty, and you send your repairs and returns to their California office.
Goto this page for details go to www.uplaytablet.com/uplay-android-4-0-tablet-pc-7-inch-capacitive-screen-512mb-ddr3-ram-arm-cortex-a9-1-2ghz-cpu-1-3mp-front-camera-1080p-hd-4gb-139-99-special-pre-order-price-79-99

— modified on Dec 28, 2012 8:06:27 PM

Dec 31, 2012 7:56:04 PM via Website

If you are looking for a cheap but good quality tablet, I would recommend uPlay C70 from uPlay Tablet (www.uPlayTablet.com) for only $69. This is the latest model from uPlay (a Silicon Valley company, located next to Apple) for the Christmas shopping season. It's running the latest Google Android 4.0 ICS, has a powerful ARM based 1.2GHz CPU with GPU, capacitive multi-touch screen, front-facing camera, expandable memory, and HDMI port to output video and game to your big screen TV. uPlay is the leader of high quality low price tablet. They have tablets similar to Apple iPad and Google Nexus 7 but half price. Their tablet comes with 1 year warranty, and you send your repairs and returns to their California office. CHeck it out

Jan 7, 2013 3:33:37 AM via Website

When it comes to quality but a cheaper price look no further, get the latest from uPlay Tablet C70. It's the first high quality android 4.0 tablet with capacitive screen and camera. It has powerful All Winner A13 1.2 GHz CPU with integrated MALI-400 GPU. It supports 1.3 MP front camera and supports 1080P Full HD video playback. With 3G ans Wi-Fi connection (support 802.1 b/g/n) you can easily browse the net. It runs the latest Google Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, features multi touch 7-inch 800x 400 display. It is powered by 2300 maH battery (Standby 12 days, web 5 hours, video 4 hours). Only $79.99. Get it now or you'll be sorry for missing this special item.

Jan 7, 2013 3:45:27 AM via Website

When it comes to quality but a cheaper price look no further, get the latest from uPlay Tablet C 70. It's the first high quality android 4.0 tablet with capacitive screen and camera. You can easily browse the net with its great connections.It has almost all the features you want. It is powered by a long lasting battery. Only $79.99. Get it now or you'll be sorry for missing this great item yet affordable.

Jan 17, 2013 4:53:30 PM via Website

I would like to suggest you buying a new uPlay c70 tablet for only 79$. This is the latest model of uPlay (a Silicon Valley company, neighbouring Apple's company). It came out for the Christmas shopping season. It's running Android ICS 4.0, powered by powerful ARM based on 1.2 GHZ CPU with GPU, has capacitive multi-touch screen, front-facing camera, expandable memory and HDMI port as well. It has almost all the features of a new iPad or a Google Nexus 7, but in half price.

More info:
www.uplaytablet.com/uplay-android-4-0-tablet-pc-7-inch-capacitive-screen-512mb-ddr3-ram-arm-cortex-a9-1-2ghz-cpu-1-3mp-front-camera-1080p-hd-4gb-139-99-special-pre-order-price-79-99/

— modified on Jan 17, 2013 4:54:15 PM

Jan 20, 2013 5:04:51 PM via Website

looking for a cheap but good quality tablet, I would recommend uPlay C70 from uPlay Tablet (www.uPlayTablet.com) for only $69.It's running the latest Google Android 4.0 ICS, has a powerful ARM based 1.2GHz CPU with GPU, capacitive multi-touch screen, front-facing camera, expandable memory, and HDMI port to output video and game to your big screen TV. They have tablets similar to Apple iPad and Google Nexus 7 but half price. Their tablet comes with 1 year warranty, and you send your repairs and returns to their California office. follow this link www.uplaytablet.com/uplay-android-4-0-tablet-pc-7-inch-capacitive-screen-512mb-ddr3-ram-arm-cortex-a9-1-2ghz-cpu-1-3mp-front-camera-1080p-hd-4gb-139-99-special-pre-order-price-79-99

Jan 21, 2013 8:31:33 AM via Website

I recently purchased a a Hyundai XPlay 900 and love it. Purchased online from ipadalternative
Had to wait for it but it has arrived in good fashion. They have lots of brands and all are reasonably priced.

Kacey

Feb 28, 2013 6:31:57 AM via Website

Hey guys i you want a android tablet which is cheap in price and good in quality. I would recommend uPlay C70.It's running the latest Google Android 4.0 ICS, has a powerful ARM based 1.2GHz CPU with GPU, capacitive multi-touch screen, front-facing camera, expandable memory, and HDMI port to output video and game to your big screen TV. uPlay is the leader of high quality low price tablet.if you want to buy it then go to the below link

Mar 6, 2013 2:51:17 PM via Website

The best and cheap tablet is uPlay c70 that is available for $79. The latest model from uPlay is going to hit the market in Christmas season. This tablet supports Google android 4.0 ICS with features like front camera, multi touch screen, 1.2Ghz CPU and also you can connect this tablet to your tv screen using HDMI port. This tablet is ofcourse similar to Apple and samsung tablets with different features.

Jun 30, 2013 8:26:40 AM via Website

Amazon Kindle fire HD may be an option for you. What's better than a tablet with a quad core processor? One that costs just £159.
Coming in at 16GB and 32GB flavours, the Kindle Fire HD is sure to be a big hit, bringing the simplicity of the e-book range to the tablet arena, with dedicated space to access your movies, games, apps and music too.

It's a little simplistic for some, but for others it's the perfect mix of curated content and easy to use interface - and despite the price, it's got a decent build quality too.

Jul 8, 2013 8:56:57 PM via Website

In my personal opinion, I would recommend Ainol's table, specifically the "Ainol Novo 7 Venus", it's the best in cost-benefit. It runs Google's latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, just the same as Nexus 7. It additionally offers most of top tablets features for such a convenient price ($129.99). I am surprised about its high resolution (1280x800 pixel + 180 degree viewing angle).

You can check all its features: Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

you won't lose anything but a few minutes

— modified on Jul 9, 2013 10:39:10 AM by moderator