Best cheap tablet?

• Replies:69
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jul 17, 2013 8:30:58 PM via Website

I think Ainol NOVA 7 Venus is Best Tablet for any user who are new in the android world because its giving very great feature but i think that this tablet require specific best look

Aug 17, 2013 10:58:40 AM via Website

There are some really cheap tablets out there but the idea is finding one that won't crap out on you along the way. You need to find the optimal Price/Performance Ratio... for this, I would recommend the Nexus 7. Not too big, comes with great hardware, and isn't too expensive.

Other good ones are the Kindle Fire HD and there are even $65 tablets going now, like we mention in this blog post about Zeepad ($65), the Kindle Fire HD ($199), iPad ($289+ shipping).

Mar 29, 2014 12:25:00 PM via Website

If you're looking for a great cheap tablet, there are many options for you:

$199 - HP Slate 7 Extreme/Tegra Note 7: This tablet has Tegra 4 Soc (which is a beast), 1GB of RAM, 5MP camera (according to reviews, it's capable to deliver decent photos and videos), great gaming performance, built-in stylus, great touch response for its stylus, stylus touch response technology (you can even create professional drawing), great battery life, microSD card, and many more.

$150 - HP Slate 7 Plus: This one is powered by Tegra 3 quad-core SoC, 1GB of RAM, 5MP camera, microSD card slot, great gaming performance and many more.

Asus memoPad 7HD: It's powered by quad-core MTK8125, HD display, it has great 5MP camera, good gaming performance (but it's laggy when playing GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas and Asphalt 8), great display (CNET also loves the screen of this tablet) and many more.

The point is, you must be careful when choosing cheap tablet because not all cheap tablets are great. You must always read review and watch video reviews on YouTube of the tablet you're looking for.