PC to phone service---wholeswitch

• Replies:2
chriswuyh
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 5, 2011, 8:46:19 AM via Website

WholeSwitch soft client (PC to Phone Dialer) enables users to make and receive quality VoIP calls from any computer to any phone internationally at ultra low rates. This great innovative VoIP service let you enjoy cheap international calls and using your PC as a phone by routing your call through your PC to your contact. Our VoIP Phone System is capable of giving great voice quality and cheapest international calls, getting the most out of your internet speed.

Offering the latest features in internet telephony technology, WholeSwitch PC to Phone Service will surprise you by delivering brand-new experience.

Benefits
Convenient
Easy installation and use, easier than calling card. Make broadband phone call to any number worldwide by clicking on the keyboard, and calls are connected with little to no wait time.
Economical
Low VoIP rates save up to 90% on your long distance and international phone bills, free voip software, no hidden fees, no connecting fees, taxes or maintenance fees, pay-as-you-go. It is the cheapest international calls.
Portable
Make and receive calls with a headset and internet access anywhere.
Secure
WholeSwitch offers advanced VoIP security and account information security to users.

Main Features
Stable and crystal clear voice, even in low bandwidth area
Free VoIP download, down load WholeSwitch PC to Phone Dialer for free
Free internet call between users, cheap international calls
Bypassing firewalls and VoIP blockades
Contacts on server
Online account Management, configure your answering rules, Voicemail, Contacts etc. on our portal
Speed Dial
Caller ID display
Connection timer
Real-time status messages
Balance checking
Rate checking
Actual rate for dialed number
Information of last call cost/duration
Audio Wizard
Call Forward
Hunt Groups and Ring Groups
Voicemail with messages stored on the server, detailed information on left messages, one click access
  to selected voice message
Customized voice greeting
Shortcut to last call
Call holding, switching between connected lines
Call History
Call Recording
Free VoIP Test

James Vora
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 29, 2012, 8:35:57 PM via Website

I have best option for people who want to use dialer on phone or PC to phone. My Sales Dialer to call automatically to a list of contact without PC. My Sales Dialer is a phone dialer for android based mobiles with VoIP or a voice modem and headset. It can be used to automate the dialing of a list of numbers (as a power dialer) or to call single numbers when required using only your PC, modem and headset.
My Sales Dialer is for call centres and telephone surveys. My Sales Dialer can be loaded with a list of phone number and it will sequentially call every number in the list. The user will choose when to end the call and automatically call the next number in sequence. This sequential calling can be started from the command line.
My Sales Dialer Features:
* Dials individual or lists of telephone numbers.
* Loads lists of telephone numbers if required for speed dialing.
* No configuration is required in most cases
* Enter notes for each number dialed.
* Unlimited number of lists of phone numbers are supported
* Supports standard PSTN phone lines or VoIP lines.
* Work with almost all voice modems.
* Easy and simple to use for day-to-day operation.
For more details search on android market...

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 2, 2012, 6:01:28 PM via Website

Sounds pretty good! Congrats on the release!