Will I be able to unlock an AT&T SG SII?

• Replies:5
Bob Hart
  • Forum posts: 51

Sep 14, 2011, 4:38:24 PM via Website

I know you can unlock an international phone but does anyone know if that will work in the U.S.? How can I unlock AT&T samsung Galaxy S II? Will the same work around work?

— modified on Dec 2, 2011, 10:53:01 AM by moderator

Mike Chin
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 11, 2012, 5:17:47 AM via Website

I have a SG SII WiMax and want to unlock it. I have been to the unlock websites and they say there is no code for this. Has anyone been able to do it.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Jul 11, 2012, 3:56:52 PM via Website

Mike Chin
I have a SG SII WiMax and want to unlock it. I have been to the unlock websites and they say there is no code for this. Has anyone been able to do it.

Have you checked XDA developers? I'm unfortunately not familiar at all with that device, but if anyone can help you get it unlocked, its XDA.

Mike Chin
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 11, 2012, 5:21:40 PM via Website

I'll give it a shot thanks

devi bala
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 1, 2013, 10:37:19 AM via Website

Hi Bob Hart

Once unlock your mobile phone you will be able to use anywhere.
You can unlock your Samsung Galaxy SII mobile phone using network unlock code.It's the best way to unlock your mobile phone.You can get an unlock code from your service provider or else try to buy an unlock code from any one of the online unlocking service provider.If you need an unlock code visit simpleunlocking.com and you can get free unlock instructions from mobileunlockguide.com It's very useful do your unlocking.