HTC Sensation — Get the weather and widgets back on my home page ?

• Replies:3
Ron France
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 21, 2011, 10:38:58 AM via Website

Hi All ,

I just went to drag my notifications open and my local weather disappeared off my home page leaving just the widget icons at the bottom , now I have to scroll horizontally to the next page to see the weather . Can anybody tell me how to restore it so they're both together ?.

T.I.A.
Ron

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Sep 21, 2011, 11:56:14 AM via Website

Try clicking on the menu button on your phone. You should see a menu with "Add, Background, and settings" Click on add and then widgets from the next window that appears. If everything has worked out properly you should be able to readd the weather widget from there. Hope it works for you!

For more HTC Sensation news check out our blog.

Ron France
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 21, 2011, 1:10:29 PM via Website

Hi ,

I can read the weather ok by scrolling horizontally to the weather widget ...

When I pull the ring and unlock my phone all I see now are the small widget icons in the bottom half of the screen , the clock and weather used to appear on the same screen in the top half but the clock and weather have disappeared - I'm trying to get it back how it was ?.

Thanks,
Ron

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Sep 21, 2011, 3:23:21 PM via Website

again go to the screen in question... press the menu button (2nd from the right) this should open up and menu where one of the options is personalize (top row, on the right) click on that... then select add widget from the pop-up menu... then you should be able to add the widget again. I just tried it out on a sensation and it worked. Hope that helps.