TV Shows Streaming

• Replies:7
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Oct 1, 2011 12:54:53 PM

There was formerly an app on the market called TV Shows Streaming (called Search TV once downloaded) that was removed. I bought it before it was removed and until now no biggie, although it was updated and I have an older version.

Now I'm planning on replacing my EVO with a newer one and this is the one app that's giving me major problems. I can't find the APK anywhere and the app that I tried to use to email a apk copy failed.

The app was developed by TK Productions who can no longer be reached through email.

I really need either a copy of this APK or a suggestion on copying the app data and transferring it to a new phone.

This is my most used and best loved app so if you can help, please do!

Oct 3, 2011 1:00:47 AM

I feel ur pain, it was a great app while it worked. Unfortunately, Google pulled the app so it is no longer available so I'm afraid u r s.o.l. The best app I found to replace it is called megatv. It too is a paid app and there's no guarantee that Google won't pull it too. I've been using it for about a month mow with no issues. Another decent replacement is called search TV, but I prefer the first one

Oct 4, 2011 10:21:58 PM

yea sorry cant see it, if its any consolation I've started using an app called 'mofreeze - live sports streams' and its decent for sports, movies and tv shows - its like a mobile website, so if you have flash support its good.

Oct 4, 2011 11:46:37 PM

what's strange about search TV being removed is that its still working fine...strange. well Mega TV is much better and worth the $. there's an app called veetle that's also pretty decent and is free. I watch a lot of TV from my phone so these apps get a good work out

— modified on Oct 5, 2011 1:00:04 AM

Jul 3, 2012 4:33:58 AM

Use easyinstaller in the market. U can email apk files then use an email saving attachment app like attachment2sd then install easy installer on ur new phone and install ur apk :-)