TV Shows Streaming

• Replies:7
Cory S
  • Forum posts: 11

Oct 1, 2011, 12:54:53 PM via App

There was formerly an app on the market called TV Shows Streaming (called Search TV once downloaded) that was removed. I bought it before it was removed and until now no biggie, although it was updated and I have an older version.

Now I'm planning on replacing my EVO with a newer one and this is the one app that's giving me major problems. I can't find the APK anywhere and the app that I tried to use to email a apk copy failed.

The app was developed by TK Productions who can no longer be reached through email.

I really need either a copy of this APK or a suggestion on copying the app data and transferring it to a new phone.

This is my most used and best loved app so if you can help, please do!

Casey Beth
  • Forum posts: 79

Oct 3, 2011, 1:00:47 AM via App

I feel ur pain, it was a great app while it worked. Unfortunately, Google pulled the app so it is no longer available so I'm afraid u r s.o.l. The best app I found to replace it is called megatv. It too is a paid app and there's no guarantee that Google won't pull it too. I've been using it for about a month mow with no issues. Another decent replacement is called search TV, but I prefer the first one

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Oct 4, 2011, 10:51:02 AM via Website

It looks like it's called Mega TV Stream, and you can find it in AndroidPIT's App Center here.

Search TV seems to have been pulled from all sites.

jean simons
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 4, 2011, 10:21:58 PM via Website

yea sorry cant see it, if its any consolation I've started using an app called 'mofreeze - live sports streams' and its decent for sports, movies and tv shows - its like a mobile website, so if you have flash support its good.

Casey Beth
  • Forum posts: 79

Oct 4, 2011, 11:46:37 PM via App

what's strange about search TV being removed is that its still working fine...strange. well Mega TV is much better and worth the $. there's an app called veetle that's also pretty decent and is free. I watch a lot of TV from my phone so these apps get a good work out

— modified on Oct 5, 2011, 1:00:04 AM

Cory S
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 11, 2011, 1:16:39 AM via App

I actually was able to back up my Search T but recently it stopped working.

Xtreem Deen
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 4:33:58 AM via App

Use easyinstaller in the market. U can email apk files then use an email saving attachment app like attachment2sd then install easy installer on ur new phone and install ur apk :-)