Phone call mutes by accident

• Replies:2
pam tilly
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 13, 2011, 4:40:02 AM via Website

Hi, it seems that my phone calls get muted waaaay too easily. It drives me nuts. My husband's phone is not sensitive like mine. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Oct 13, 2011, 11:26:26 AM via Website

What do you mean gets muted? Does the volume just decrease or do you accidently hit the mute button? If it's just a volume issue, you might want to check that you're keeping your battery fully charged and that you don't accidently hit the volume rocker when you're on the phone. If you accidently are hitting the mute button you could try not pressing it directly to your ear or using a handsfree set/headphones.

Or does the phone just mute itself automatically? Then it could be a software issue.... If you can give a little more detialed discription, I'll ask around and see what we can come up with!

pam tilly
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 13, 2011, 4:07:12 PM via Website

The mute button must be extremely sensitive because it will be activated when I am not touching the phone except to be holding it. I'm always very aware to hold it still and away from my face although the top part of the phone touches my head. I stear clear of the mute button (on the touch screen). It happens when I make a movement such as to get more comfortable but I don't touch the screen. Maybe I exhale through my nose. I dislike talking on the phone because of it but I don't have a landline anymore. I plan on upgrading when the time comes but if it weren't for this problem I would be very happy to keep my motorola droid. Thanks.