Google Galaxy Nexus — This Phone is Too Big!

• Replies:23
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Nov 1, 2011 6:16:58 PM via Website

Am I the only one concerned about the size of this phone? It's nearly a third of an inch longer and 2.5mm wider than my Droid X. Hopefully the phone's curves and thin profile will make it look smaller than it really is.

Nov 8, 2011 5:30:08 PM via Website

I know! Phones have been getting insanely large this year. Check out this chart for some perspective:

http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/blog/399420/Charting-Rise-in-Phone-Size-Won-t-Someone-Please-Think-of-the-Pockets

Also, here's a site that can allow you to compare the size of the Nexus to other phones on the market:

http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/blog/399428/An-Excellent-Site-for-Comparing-Phone-Sizes

Mar 20, 2012 3:22:04 PM via Website

I think the Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the PERFECT phone size. Love the design on that phone.

I also really like the size of my HTC Sensation. Feels like a Nexus One (also a great size) but has a bigger screen due to its clever design.

Aug 8, 2012 12:11:08 PM via Website

I believe as bigger the phone is, as more better the screen quality is. The phone looks amazing. The quality of the graphics on it are just too good. Bigger in size doesnt matters as the look of it is awesome too.

Aug 18, 2012 5:00:04 AM via Website

I consider the Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the perfect size of the phone.Like the design of the phone, big screen seems to feel, pictures look clear:rolleyes:

Sep 1, 2012 10:56:58 AM via Website

Heard many rumours about it, I am kind of excited about it. I have heard that it do have damn big screen, simple user controls, lovely design and many other cool features. I guess this will take mobile race forward.

Apr 12, 2013 1:33:17 AM via Website

I would get used to it, as large HD screens are definitely becoming the norm these days. The standard flagship handset today are 5 inch 1080p resolution displays. Samsung even announced their new mid-ranged phones that has a whopping 6.3 inch screen. Era of the phablet, it is.