Need FT Java/Android Developers in Greater Denver Area

• Replies:1
Brian Kite
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 4, 2011, 4:07:08 PM via Website

My name is Brian Kite and I am looking for junior/mid-level/senior talent to develop the next generation of precision farming technology. You will work on cutting edge mobile computing technology that increases the productivity of farmers and helps reduce the use of fuel and chemicals. When you work here, you will be exposed to a wide range of technologies; our products contain everything from GPS Tracking and high accuracy positioning to OpenGL 3D graphics, real-time control systems and vehicle robotics. Come join an outstanding team of developers in an exciting and growing division with an organization that has a track record of consistent growth.

Job Requirements:

You should have strong experience in Java, and 1-2 years of experience programming applications that went to market on Android devices. Java as a primary language will do where Android cannot be found. It is essential that you have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.

Beneficial Skills:

Additional skills that will help you be successful include experience developing large multi-threaded systems, working on embedded systems that utilize real-time operating systems and use of open source development tools.

If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity, please send me your updated Word resume and explain how your background makes you a good match for this opportunity.

If this is not your "cup of tea," please refer a friend or colleague and if I end up making a successful placement with them, I will be happy to honor a referral fee of up to US $3K for your efforts.

Some major selling points in these opportunities:

1. Work with emerging technology/tools
2. End to end development
3. More casual and interactive environment. Not so much red tape.

If you are interested, please email me @ brian@onetentech.com or feel free to give me a call @ 408.279.3900

Brian Kite
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 4, 2011, 4:48:07 PM via Website