Mobile hidden camera app for Samsung galaxy s2 problem :/

• Replies:5
david langford
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 22, 2011, 2:32:03 AM via Website

Hi, there ALL i am new to all this i have a payed for the latest version of Mobile hidden camera and cant record in any higher resoltion than 720x480 so i cant record in 720p or 1080p if i try i get green scrolling bars unless i set overide video in setting tools on Simple notepad on MHC which only supports up to 720x480 any suggestins please. Also is there anyone i can contact to let them know of this problem because i cant seem to find anywhere. Big thanks in advance. Dan

Yan Matusevich
  • Forum posts: 305

Nov 22, 2011, 10:40:11 AM via Website

well, the first step would be to shoot an email to the app's developers.

I just double checked and the developers have not posted an email address to their profile or website. Moreover, this particular app has been removed from the Market multiple times for what I am assuming is illegal activity. Therefore there are few guarantees that you will get the app support you need.

david langford

Nov 22, 2011, 12:07:33 PM via Website

There must be some help and support somewhere :/ how sad oh well thanks for your post anyway.

Yan Matusevich
  • Forum posts: 305

Nov 22, 2011, 12:52:05 PM via Website

have you checked out the developer's website? In their blog, it says that they released a patch for this specific problem on the SG2 that can be downloaded from their website. Doesn't selecting override the video solve the problem?

david langford

Nov 22, 2011, 1:00:48 PM via Website

Yes selecting overide video stops the green scrolling but in video overide you can only set it to 720x480p wont go any further so cant set 720p or 1080p but it says that 1080p is supported 720p i would be happy with but it wont go to that :/ thanks for msg.

Brrr
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 1:57:08 PM via Website

I hace the same problem in my sgs2, ¿have you resolved the problem? Thanks