macromedia for the nextbook 2

• Replies:3
Steve Little
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 18, 2011, 9:56:20 PM via App

seems no version will load onto my Nextbook. Is there a flashplayer that will play these tyoe files while on the internet

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Dec 19, 2011, 9:54:09 AM via Website

that's strange. What version of Android is your Nextbook 2 running? Which flash version have you already tried to download? I've done a bit of looking for information on the nextbook 2 but can't find that much. Sorry about that! Let me know what version of Android and where you've tried to download Flash from I'll see if I can help.

Steve Little
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 23, 2011, 6:42:59 PM via Website

The Nextbook 2 has Android 2.1, which is a limted version of Android. I have tried loading Adobe Flash Players, different versions and macromedia Flash.
The Nextbook 9" has Android 2.3 Gingerbread, which will allow Flashplayers and Widgets.
Also, I am trying to root the ROM to load another version of Android. They have done this for the Nook and some other tablets. Do you know of any website or link that may have everything I need to perform this?

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Dec 28, 2011, 11:50:11 AM via Website

I'd try the XDA forum them. It's a ROM community and if it's possible, they've rooted it. That would probably be your best bet.