favorite android??

• Replies:44
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jan 30, 2012 4:57:31 PM

I love my Galaxy Note!
It has the biggest screen so surfing the internet is no problem and you haven't to zoom on every site.
And the Note is very fast too.
But it isn't cheap.
But no problem for me, I won it from a competition of androidpit Germany :D

"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides verlieren." (B.Franklin)

Jan 31, 2012 8:13:38 PM

I've had my Xperia Arc for 6 months and can't fault it. Previously, I've owned an x10, wildfire S, nexus s, and a g1 and (at the time I owned them) thought they were great too though, so generally it's the android o/s I love. Except the naming process, telling people your phone ran donut but you wanted to upgrade to eclair or froyo got strange reactions from non-android owners.

Sinkster

Feb 1, 2012 1:43:12 PM

I still cant decided between Galaxy S3, or wait for next Nexus Phone....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Im really curious to see if Motorola does the phone. If they DO, it will be THE phone to beat.

— modified on Feb 1, 2012 1:44:09 PM

Feb 3, 2012 10:38:39 PM

I think, that you can decide witch smartphone you want to buy, if there are some pictures of the phones.
Maybe the new galaxy s3 is very ugly.

"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides verlieren." (B.Franklin)

Feb 6, 2012 12:39:48 PM

Ryan Erickson
I absolutely love my galaxy nexus. performs very well and android 4.0 is a very nice os to work with!

I really like it too, but hardware wise, it wasnt enough of an upgrade for me to consider buying. Cant wait to see the next Nexus Phone!

Feb 8, 2012 6:03:08 PM

ICS is coming for the note in march.
But there will be Samsung Touch Wiz and not the ics layout :(

Feb 9, 2012 8:38:42 AM

Maybe in the summer vacation.
I've never rooted before.
Is it diffficult to root?

Feb 9, 2012 12:24:21 PM

N. T.
Maybe in the summer vacation.
I've never rooted before.
Is it diffficult to root?

Nah..if you follow instructions its actually quite easy to root. XDA developers have sooooo much info and walkthroughs on how to do it. You should check it out! Heres the link for your device:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1349

I see there is a CM9 build already up (Ice cream sandwich without touchwiz).

— modified on Feb 9, 2012 12:25:41 PM

Feb 9, 2012 9:56:36 PM

But if I will root the warranty will be losed, or?:wink:

Feb 10, 2012 1:40:51 PM

Really depends on your device. Did it come with an unlocked bootloader? Also, many devices can be unrooted, so that when you give it back for repair its running the stock version that came with your device.