Cannot Publish/Add App to Android Pit

• Replies:21
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered

Jan 3, 2012 10:50:38 PM via Website

This app (com.rosepearstudio.afuzzymemory) does not exist in the official Android Market (or we do not have it in our database yet).

If you have not uploaded your app to the official Android Market yet, please do so now or contact our app management team at apps@androidpit.de.

You have already uploaded your app to the official Android Market? Then we could not load it into our database for some reason. We will automatically try again shortly. Please try again to upload your app in 15 to 30 minutes.

I get the above message even though I have uploaded my app to the official Android Market as linked here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.rosepearstudio.afuzzymemory

It's been accessible and downloadable for 2 weeks now from the Android Market so I'm not sure why it's not in the database. Does anyone know have any experience with what's going on?

Thanks!

Jan 4, 2012 11:02:04 AM via Website

I just talked to our tech department and the situation is as follows: Google changed an entry on a couple of apps ID and your's was one of them. Because of this change it takes a little more time for us to enter certian apps into our data base but I let the tech department know about it and they should have your entry set up by tomorrow at the latest.

Hope that helps!
If you're still having trouble PM me.

— modified on Jan 5, 2012 10:10:48 AM

Jan 5, 2012 8:16:55 AM via Website

Aaron Tilton
I just talked to our tech department and that situation is as follows: Google changed an entry on a couple of apps ID and your's was one of them. Because of this change it takes a little more time for us to enter certian apps into our data base but I let the tech department know about it and they should have your entry set up by tomorrow at the latest.

Hope that helps!
If you're still having trouble PM me.

I have now uploaded my apk file without any problems. Thanks for letting me know the details of the issue!

link: http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.rosepearstudio.afuzzymemory/A-Fuzzy-Memory

Sep 21, 2012 7:08:50 AM via Website

Hi Androipit
I cannot upload my app yet to androidpit
This app (woodenboxlwp.underwaterbubble.lwp) does not exist in the official Android Market (or we do not have it in our database yet).

I already uploaded the app in official google play market here is the link :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=woodenboxlwp.underwaterbubble.lwp#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDIxMiwid29vZGVuYm94bHdwLnVuZGVyd2F0ZXJidWJibGUubHdwIl0.

Can you help me here.
Thanks.

Note:
Do I have to contact you guys first anytime I face this kind of problem again ?

Aswin.

Jan 2, 2013 12:34:40 PM via Website

Hi,

I can't upload the my android apps and don't know where is the problem.Please help.

This app (com.technoshaaf.newyearlivewallpaper) does not exist in the official Android Market (or we do not have it in our database yet).

If you have not uploaded your app to the official Android Market yet, please do so now or contact our app management team at apps@androidpit.de.

You have already uploaded your app to the official Android Market? Then we could not load it into our database for some reason. We will automatically try again shortly. Please try again to upload your app in 15 to 30 minutes.

Cheers!
Tehsin

Nov 14, 2013 6:00:20 PM via Website

I also got the same problem. My app is available on GooglePlay.
It's called Ten Hints: Authors (Because I'm a new user, I cannot post a link here).
But I cannot upload it to AndroidPit. The error message says that it doesn’t exist on GooglePlay. What should I do?

Nov 26, 2013 6:29:17 AM via Website

If your app is not uploading then there is a problem with your app or your app is not following google guidelines So first analyze you app and reviews of your app and then contact to admin of play store..

Nov 26, 2013 12:49:35 PM via Website

I have the same problem:
This app (com.itonline.anastasiadate) does not exist on Google Play (or we do not have it in our database yet).

If you have not uploaded your app to Google Play yet, please do so now or contact our app management team at apps@androidpit.de.

Have you already uploaded your app to Google Play? Then we could not load it into our database for some reason. We will automatically try again shortly. Please try again to upload your app in 15 to 30 minutes.

App was uploaded to Google play 9 months ago.
I asked about problem with ask question form several times. The first question submission was answered with this solution:
Our database is updated regularly, but it can happen that a new app is not immediately listed in our database. Therefore, please enter the package ID of your new app into our search box at the top right, and click on "Search". Your app should be listed with us within 24 hours.
I tried it several times but it didn't help.
To other question submissions I didn't receive any answer.

So why I can't upload my app to AndroidPIT?

Feb 10, 2014 3:54:13 AM via Website

HI..

I have same problem. i couldn't able to add my app to Androidpit Market.

my app on google play market link is as follows :

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ndroid.edu

Mar 4, 2014 9:37:19 PM via Website

For the answer is better to write an email to Google developer Support.

— modified on Mar 4, 2014 9:37:37 PM

LG
Pascal

//It's not a bug, it's a feature. :)