google android tablet

• Replies:7
jerome cabrera
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 19, 2012, 10:11:13 AM via Website

I bought google android tablet 7" from ebay i recently also bought a sd card 8gb my questions is first how do i saved files to sd card from the tablet also how do i opend files using a usb flash drive connecting to the google android tablet

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Jan 19, 2012, 10:53:26 AM via Website

There are a bunch of ways to save files to your SD card in Android but the best and easiest would be to download an app called a super tool box ( you can find a link to it in that article) You can use the app to complety manage your apps and other data so that it is saved where you want it to be.

I'm not entirly understanding your other question; Do you want to use a USB flash drive connected to the tablet via MiniUSB? IF so then just plugging the flashdrive into the tab should automatically detect the flashdrive. Have you tried just plugging it in? What happens when you try that?

Andre
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 12, 2012, 9:59:41 PM via Website

Hi There,

I run a small tablet PC website where we offer top of the line tablets and accessories to our customers. I have been asked this type of question (or variation) quite a few times so I created a youtube video on how to do it. Don't know if you still need it but hopefully this could help another person in need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4C3LfaiExt0

Andre
Cintamani.co.uk

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Mar 12, 2012, 11:31:34 PM via Website

Andre
Hi There,

I run a small tablet PC website where we offer top of the line tablets and accessories to our customers. I have been asked this type of question (or variation) quite a few times so I created a youtube video on how to do it. Don't know if you still need it but hopefully this could help another person in need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4C3LfaiExt0

Andre
Cintamani.co.uk

Thanks for this! Always nice having a how to vid as a reference.

Chris Carmen
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 11:35:14 PM via Website

Instead of EBay you should have tried LWgadgets.com , they do not have a huge selection, but I got my tablet quick and a lot of free accessories. You have to be careful sometimes on EBay.

Leonard Delgrippo
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 13, 2012, 1:38:58 AM via Website

I too have just recently ordered from www.LWGADGETS.com i did not get any free stuff, but the pricing was good, the customer service was good. Yet I have also ordered Tablets from EBay I never had a problem besides waiting for it to ship from china..... EBay, yes you must be careful, but you can still find a lot of deals. So Chris I agree with you about LWGADGETS.com, but disagree with you about EBay.

Leonard Delgrippo
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 13, 2012, 1:41:21 AM via Website

Leonard Delgrippo
I too have just recently ordered from www.LWGADGETS.com i did not get any free stuff, but the pricing was good, the customer service was good. Yet I have also ordered Tablets from EBay I never had a problem besides waiting for it to ship from china..... EBay, yes you must be careful, but you can still find a lot of deals. So Chris I agree with you about LWGADGETS.com, but disagree with you about EBay.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Mar 13, 2012, 5:32:33 PM via Website

I buy sd cards often from ebay with no issues. They have really good deals on class 6 and class 10 sd cards.