HTC Desire HD — HTC Sensation

• Replies:5
Lyndon Thomas
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 8, 2012, 3:46:02 PM via Website

How can I get rid of facebook contact/phone list off my sensation.
Thanks in Advance
Lyndon

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Feb 9, 2012, 12:01:46 AM via Website

If you want to unsync your contact from you facebook contacts go to settings> accounts and sync> facebook and then unclick the "sync contacts" option.

Hope that helps!

Lyndon Thomas

Feb 9, 2012, 7:28:11 AM via Website

Thanks Aaron for your help. That fixed it.
Lyndon

Micle Arons
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 3:51:49 AM via Website

Hi, I have a HTC Sensation. And someone installed a Custom ROM for my phone. Now i have some problems with it. Sudden reboots etc.

— modified on Sep 28, 2018, 5:44:31 PM by moderator

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Nov 8, 2015, 10:59:52 AM via Website

That is really nice information by Aaron Tilton thanks for it..

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

bimaloy30

Sep 28, 2018, 5:13:18 PM via Website

The actual available internal storage may differ depending on the software configuration of your phone.
Battery times (talk time, standby time, and more) are subject to network and phone usage.
A Standby time specification ("specification") is an industry standard that is only intended to allow comparison of different mobile devices under the same circumstances. Power consumption in a standby state is strongly dependent on factors including but not limited to network, settings, location, movement, signal strength and cell traffic . Comparisons of different mobile devices using such a specification can therefore only be done in a controlled laboratory environment. When using any mobile device in real life circumstances for which the mobile device is intended, the standby time could be considerably lower and will be strongly dependent on the factors as mentioned above.
Network bands in regions other than Europe and Asia Pacific may be different, depending on the mobile operator and your location. Please check with your mobile operator.