Feb 19, 2012 4:15:23 PM
Feb 19, 2012 4:15:23 PM
I create that topic to present you the application LiveWeather available to the following url on the market : https://market.android.com/details?id=com.app.liveweather
LiveWeather provides weather forecasts for more than 100000 cities around the world.
Weather informations are dispalyed on intuitive user interface with charts for high and max temperatures.
LiveWeather has several features that are described on the market page of LiveWeather :
- More than 100000 locations all around the world.
- Current conditions for locations (Temperature, Conditions Icon and Text, Humidity, Wind, Dewpoint and pressure).
- Sunrise and sunset for each cities in local hours of city.
- Current date of city which data are displayed.
- Conditions Icon are adapted with sunrise / sunset informations (so moon is displayed when sunset Is finished).
- Forecasts for the next 4 days displayed in charts with high and max temperatures.
- GPS localization of your current city to display current meteo.
- Save your favorite cities in a list :
- Display favorite cities in a world map :
- Display continents map with weather for main cities of each (Africa, America, Asia, Europa, Oceania).
- Display countries map with weather of main cities of each (More than 15 countries supported for the moment with France, Deutschland, Switzerland, USA, Russia, España, Italia, Canada, China, India, …) :
- For each cities in map you can display temperature, icon conditions or wind conditions.
- History data like cities with hottest and coldest temperatures in the world.
- Display charts with average temperature by month of main cities in the world (others are added very often).
- Help screen describing main data displayed by LiveWeather (You must slide to the right or left to change help data displayed).
- Share city’s weather of your choice by email, SMS or via social network thanks to a generated image representing weather data.
- Listen city’s weather in your current language.
- Customize user interface.
- Select temperature unit (°Celsius or °Farenheit).
- 3 widgets (4x1 simple widget with current city and temperature, 4x2 forecasts widget and 4x2 clock widget with current city data).
Application price is 0.99 euros.
A lite version of LiveWeather is available to the following URL : https://market.android.com/details?id=com.app.liveweatherlite
That lite version has less features and displays ads.
Thanks by advance for your feedbacks.