How can I download and app's apk from androidpit.com?

• Replies:6
Jonathan Neher
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 20, 2012, 11:55:35 PM via Website

Hi,

I have a rooted Kindle Fire but the Android Market won't work for me.
When I can find an android apk I can almost always install it and even
run most of them.

Thanks,

Jon

Jonathan Neher
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 23, 2012, 11:32:57 PM via Website

Hi Andy,

I've been all over the App Center and can't find an answer to my question.
How to you download (only) an apk for an app. That doesn't mean the answer
isn't there somewhere, I just can't find it.

Thanks,

Jon

— modified on Feb 23, 2012, 11:33:28 PM

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Feb 24, 2012, 12:01:55 PM via Website

You normally can't download an APK directly from the App Center unless a developer has requested to make that possible. You can download it to your device and then use a file manager to move it to your computer if you like. That's normally what I do.

cris meehan
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 6, 2012, 7:35:36 PM via Website

you cant downlaod them, only install. Im having the same problem and the site map isnt any help at all

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Mar 7, 2012, 10:08:08 AM via Website

As I said, we can only put the APK up for direct download if the developer requests it. If they haven't we can only offer an install with our normal install button. Sorry we can't offer more but it's a case by case kind of thing with the developers.

Bernd Grabitz
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 26, 2014, 4:15:06 PM via Website

Aaron Tilton

As I said, we can only put the APK up for direct download if the developer requests it. If they haven't we can only offer an install with our normal install button. Sorry we can't offer more but it's a case by case kind of thing with the developers.

well i need to go around google play because that ap refuse to start on my device - after a full reset btw. The market here may be a way to install some apps , can you provide your android pit app outside google play , and if so can i then install the apps you have here to offer ?