mp3 downloaders

• Replies:15
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Mar 1, 2012 5:49:12 PM via Website

Is there any free mp3 download apps that DO NOT have airpush adds, or do I just have to deal w/the adds unless I pay for them? Iv read a lot on this site actually before I joined bout those stupid push adds and how to get rid of them, but it doesn't work on my kinda phone. I have an intercept and I do like my phone but I can't stand the airpush adds.

Mar 2, 2012 11:13:31 AM via Website

Hmmm that would make that a tad more difficult, wouldn't it.

We have a lot of Mp3 downloaders for Android in our App Center (see link). I don't use them myself as I generally just use Google Music but check out the reviews. Most are fairly well reviewed and probably have in-app ads but I haven't see anything about them using airpush ads.

Hope you find something that works out for you.

Mar 2, 2012 2:27:59 PM via Website

Well I think I may have found an mp3 downloader, for free, that has no ads. Though all free mp3 downloaders have push ads, just thoght id try this one just to see. I know the paid aps don't have push ads, and like you said, if they do, you can take steps to fix that. So if this one does have push ads, either I'm just gonna have to deal w/it, or pay for it, and stop complaining lol. Tysvm for you help, ill figure it out eventually.

Mar 2, 2012 3:00:12 PM via Website

Yes that can be a problem. I'm not sure yet, but I think I may have found an mp3 downloader that has no push ads. I don't know yet, cause I just downloaded it, but if it lives up to what it claims to be, ill be sure to share it w/the androidpit community for sure. Though I'm a bit skeptical, as most all free mp3 downloaders have push ads, I'm willing to give it a try. What could it hurt, right? Anyway, tysvm for all your help and for being so very kind;)

Jul 26, 2013 8:24:50 AM via Website

I simply just use search but examine out the opinions. Most are pretty well analyzed and probably have in-app ads but I haven't seen anything about them using airpush ads. . . .

Aug 7, 2013 11:45:23 AM via Website

Instead of installing the app I have bookmarked some MP3 sites to Opera Mini Browser. It gives direct option save songs when download button is clicked, while most of other browsers plays them.

So, you can try using Opera Mini browser too.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

Jan 14, 2014 7:48:18 AM via Website

try using mp3skull !! and add the also install the Internet Download manager app for your Android device now when you click on the download button of the song in the mp3skull Internet download manager will download it for you.

— modified on Apr 14, 2014 7:34:49 AM