RE: Copying DVD to Micro SD card and Playing On Android Tablet

• Replies:7
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Mar 2, 2012 10:53:30 AM

Just download any and all DVD rippers for your laptop. There are lots and I do mean lots out there, so just google/ download the one that looks best to you. Just make sure that it rips the file as an MPEG-4 as that has the best playback results on tablets as far as I know.

Then connect your tablet to your computer and drop the file in your gallery or where ever your media files are kept. You should be able to then just open the file on your Android and enjoy!

Mar 6, 2012 3:50:42 PM

Nero Suite has (or used to anyway) an option to convert a dvd down to a 700MB mpeg 4 file, and the quality was really good. You might wanna give that a shot if you dont mind buying Nero. It did the job great for me when I used to convert a lot of videos.

Aug 28, 2012 4:21:42 PM

Ya, you can watch it on android but you need to download all movie converter. By this you can convert the movie as per the device and watch them on it.

Mar 2, 2014 1:44:38 AM

I have a DVD folder (downloaded from a DVD copy program) on my computer. How to move the folder to my Galaxy note 2014??? And what app to download to watch the movie on?

thanks for any advice...

— modified on Mar 2, 2014 1:56:48 AM